Chapter 9

“NOIE!!!!” little Ashton jumped up in his high chair pointing to the door as I walked in, Kat was standing at the oven making some hot dogs and mac n’ cheese but one thing was the little princes is missing.

“Hey baby boy!” walking beside him leaning down planting a kiss on his cheek, “where is the little angel?”

“Oh she went to Lou’s moms, I think that she wanted to buy more dresses for her” sitting down at the table as she came over setting the food down and made a bowl for Ashton, “want some?”

“Noie eat?” he pouted shoving his food to me making me want to just pick him up and marry him, god knows he’s going to be a great husband to someone.

“Where is Lou?”

“He just left for work, he didn’t wake me but he did change Ash and fed him breakfast. He is just a good father, but I miss our time together sometimes” when they first came here it was either that she wanted to be with the babies or Lou wanted to be with the babies.

“I can watch the kids tonight if you want, you two can go out” she looked a bit hesitant luckily my little man heard me and started jumping again, “Noie watch Ash!!” looking back at her with a bright smile letting her know that she couldn’t find a way out of this, I won.

“Fine”

“When is little Lia going to be home?”

“I don’t know she might not be home till late because grandma is taking her to a wedding shower” I smiled thinking about Lia in a little white dress looking like a Barbie doll.

“Ok I can just have some Ashton and Noel time, I miss that” his little head was covered in tinny blonde curls that neither came from Lou or Kat, but he was his own little person he had his own looks and his own personality.

“Yeah he only asks you to babysit I find it really adorable” she rubbed the top of his head pushing the plate back in front of him but he only looked at me so I took a bite, than he showed a grin of complete happiness nothing in the world could bring him down.

“So when do you think that you two will be leaving tonight??”

“Ummm maybe around nine, so you can just go home take a nap for a while cause tonight you might not get any”

“Ok…can I tell you something?” her face got serious and she brought over two cups of coffee then nodded for me to continue, “that guy that Dallas was with two days ago that was… umm… the guy was-”

“Common Noel just tell me”

“The guy was Harry” she coughed and perplexedly looked at me and down at the table.

“What is he doing here?”

“I don’t know what he is doing here I just know that my dad probably knows” i should have just told her in the first place she could have helped me right away and gave me pointers on how to avoid him.