Chapter 24

Noel's POV

After we came home from eating dinner with Beth and her adorable son, I couldn't help but wonder how Dean was doing.

I laid in my bed searching through my phone looking for any new texts from Sammy but there was none.

Was he going to be ok?
What if he doesn't wake up?
Was this all my fault?

As the words swam through my head my phone buzzed and I already knew who it was, looking at the text I noticed it wasn't who I expected it to be.

'Hey is this Noel?
-unknown'

This is weird, I don't know a lot of people so I can't narrow it down.

'Yes and may I ask who this is?
-Noel'

I waited for a response but it didn't seem like it was going to be an instant one, well while I wait I guess I can go take a shower.

Walking into the bathroom and turned the knob then shutting the door... Should I take a bath instead?
Between the two choices I decided to choose a bath, at least now I can relax and play music.

Removing all my clothes then stepping in the tub I smiled, I loved the burn that the first two seconds after you get in the tub.

I started to play music through my bluetooth and the first song that popped on was Halsey's 'Bad At Love', wow how ironic that I can relate to this song.

Leaning back feeling the warmth over take my body and I felt my neck burn even more making me jump.

My hand went up to my neck where the burning was, please tell me it's not what I think it is.

Luckily my shower mirror was in reaching distance, I held it infront of me looking at my reflection and there they were.

My neck was covered in hickeys.

"Damn it Harry." I mumbled gently grazing my fingers along my neck.

His warm breath on my neck was so sensational though... And the way our bodys fit perfectly together.
Maybe I should text him.
No Noel.

My phone went off again.

'You must have taken my number off of your phone, I have to admit I'm a bit hurt. :'(
-Unknown'

Pulling my knee's up to my chest I starred down at the device in my hands and decited to ignore it , this was creeping me out to much.

'I love you Noel', Why was everything so difficult? And why can't I stop thinking about him?

I dipped my hair in the water to wash the soap out of my hair and heard my phone buzz again.

'I miss you
-Harry'

Before I knew what was happening the phone was pressed up against my ear, I was calling Harry.

"Hello.", I smiled realizing how much I missed his voice.

"It's me.", his laugh filled my heart every time I heard it.

"I know it's you Noe, what's up?" I placed a washcloth to cover my chest' I'm way to shy about my body, even I can't look at my own body.

"I'm just soaking in the tub how about you?"

"Just wishing I could be soaking in the tub with you." I took a sharp breath in, I was not expecting that.

"The tub is to small, there is no way the both of us would fit."

"Trust me, we'd find a way." I grinned, wow this man.