Chapter 16

Christina pov:

We are trying to calm down Four when I look over at Tris walking away, when she collapsed. " TRIS!" I screamed I got up and started running towards her. When I get to her she is on her stomach and her eyes are closed. I grab her arm. I check her pulse and feel nothing.
"I CANT FEEL HER PULSE! I CANT FEEL HER PULSE!!!" I say crying and breathing heavily. Everyone comes running up and surround Tris. Zeke comes down beside me on his knees and pushes me away. He flips her over and puts his hand over her nose and mouth. " She's not breathing!" He says out of breath. I see Peter push through us trying to get to Tris. "Move! My mom is a docter for the Factionless! I can help move!" Once he gets there he pushes every one away. He starts pushing down on her stomach and then goes up to her mouth! He's kis- oh wait no he's giving her air. Four doesn't realize that though because he starts screaming " PETER WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT DONT YOU TOUCH HER!!" He says trying to go beat up Peter but we hold him back.
" Four he's trying to help her! He's not kissing her!" I tell him. He catches his breath and calms down.Peter keeps doing what he is doing for about 5 minuets before pulling back and standing up. " Did you save her?" I ask
" Is Tris okay now?"
"We need to take her to the hospital"
We all kept asking questions before Peter shushes us. That's when I see the look on his face. Then he says

"She's dead"

I'm going to update ASAP! Don't worry you will get an update soon!