Chapter 5

I promised I would give you guys the next chapter so here it is!

I look up and can't believe what I see.

Zeke, Uriah, and Tobias...

Shirtless.

I start to cry when I see a word written on each of there bare stomachs-

I love you

I cry even harder if that's possible. Tobias walks up to me and hugs me while I cry into his neck.

"Bea did you really think that I could forget you?" I look up and say " I love you too"ignoring his question. I know exactly how my much space is between us:

6 inches

5 inches

4 inches

3 inches

2 inches

I couldn't take it any longer. I close the gap between us. His lips are warm against my rough lips.

The kiss wasn't too long or too short. It was perfect.

When we pull apart he says, " Bea, I knew it was you right when you walked in the door. Me,Zeke,and Uriah have been planning this all day. Me and Uriah only acted like we didn't know you. We saw you walk in the school and quickly decided to act like we didn't know you so we could make a plan later. Bea, it took everything in me not to say anything when I first saw you, seeing you is like waking up "he says. I stare at him wide eyed.

"When did you plan this? I've been with you almost all day!" I ask.

"Whenever you at your locker this morning. And it also helped that you hurt Christina because It gave us extra time." He says laughing.

I start crying.

"Crap" Zeke says.

"Tobias what did you do?" Uriah yells angrily. They are too far away to hear our conversation.

" I don't know!!! Tobias yelled back in a worried voice.

I start laughing

"Guys I think Tris is broken!" Tobias yells.

Zeke runs up and says " no I don't think that's the problem."

"Then what is?" Urias says while walking up to us.

" Tris?"

"Ya?"

" Is it that time of the month?"

I feel my cheeks heat up and I punch Zeke in the arm.

"Ow! WHAT was that for? See what I mean first she is sad then happy then angry. Her hormones are all over the place!" He explains.

"That's not why you Pansycake!" I say using our 'word' from when we were kids.

"Then why?!" Toby asks speaking up.

"Well, I cried because I was so touched that you went out of your way to just tell me you love me, I was laughing because you guys being idiots You are thought I was crying because I was upset, and I was angry because...errrr well... You know." I say blushing.

"HEY!!!" Tobias shouts.

"What?" I ask him.

"you called me an idiot!"

"Well you are but you are my idiot" I say.

"Well will you be my idiot?" He asks. I decide to tease him.

"Ummm...well you se-" is all I can say before he cuts in and says

" Oh man it's Hottie Lamatti isn't it?!! I mean I know he has a swimmers body, but {a/n If you know where that is from I love you} I cut him off with a kiss. He is surprised at first but then kisses back. I pull away and look into his eyes and say "yes"i pause and finish

"I will be your idiot"

Yayayayay Fourtris is born!!!

Disclaimer: the amazing vroth owns all of the characters for right now!!