Chapter 14

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns divergent.

Tris pov:

I hear beeping around me and a lot of voices. I can't move at all. I hear someone say " sometimes people in a coma can hear you so you can try and talk to her and see if she responds."

" Tris please wake up!" A girl cries.

"Please don't leave me with these pansycakes." a boy with a soft voice says.

"URIAH!" Everyone screams.

"Umm... Bro do you want to something" another boy asks.

"Tris, I know we aren't dating anymore but I still love you and always will. Please don't leave Tris. I don't even know If you can hear me but we all love you Tris!" At this I try so hard to move. I have to. " her eye twitched!" Another girl screams.

" Come on tris"

"You can do it"

"Fight it!"

" She moved again"

"Her hand shifted"

"Wake up Trissy poo please" someone above me says.

At this my eyes fly open. At first it's blurry and then once I am used to the light I see that Shauna, Marlene, Lynn, Peter, Zeke, Uriah, Christina, and Will are In the room. Right above me is Tobias... So it was him!

"Don't ever call me that again" I say In a quiet voice. He smiles and comes down and kisses me and I kiss back.

Wait

" To-Four I still have cancer I can't." I whisper scared that if I say it any louder I will snap and break and everyone will see inside me.

"You will get better I promise" he says I sigh. I am about to tell him about the amount of time I have left when the doctor comes in. " Ah Tris you are awake! You are free to leave but you need to come back in two days so that we can check you up and see how you are" he says. I nod.

I get up and Tobias says he is taking me home. We get in his car and and drive to my house. We turn on the radio and Happy comes on and we sing/ scream the song together. It finishes right when he pulls up to the house. I look at him and smile. "Thank you Toby... For everything" I say with tears in my eyes.

I lean in and give him a soft kiss on the lips. He knows it wasn't a romantic gesture but a friendly one. I get out and walk inside and wonder

How am I going to tell these people I'm going to die?

Okay that was 3 updates today!!! But I made a promise and am keeping I so ya! Tomorrow I'm having a day of doing nothing so I will probably do the same tomorrow so ya!!! Lol