Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*

Start from the beginning

Zonnique: Guys, should I go?

Doctor Louis: Yeah, but before you open the door, I think you should take some protection with you, here's a spare gun of mine you can use just in case he pulls out to shoot you, and it's already loaded and set! *She gives the gun to her*

Zonnique: Thanks Doctor Louis!

Doctor Louis: You're welcome! Now go! Go!

*Zonnique slowly opens the door with the gun in her right hand until it's fully open. Robotboy suddenly aims to fire at Zonnique as he pulls trigger, missing her as she ducks, now shooting back at Robotboy as the bullets hit his eye and his shoulder, making him scream*

Robotboy: AAAAAAAAAAHHHGGGGG! You'll PAY for that Zonnique! You'll PAY for that! AAAHHHGG!!!! 

*Robotboy now start leaping away*

Dr Louis: Zonnique, are you ok?

Zonnique: Yeah I'm fine

Keyara: Urrr, guys!

All the girls and Doctor Louis: Yeah?

Keyara: Urrrmm..Sandra's just been hit!

Everyone: *Staying silent for a few seconds*.....................OH MY GOD! SANDRA!!!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Help..Me! *She collapses and passes out *

Everyone: SAAANDRAAAAAAAA!!!!

Amethyst: *Sitting in a wheelchair* *In tears* Dr Louis please do something!

Dr Louis: Alright don't panic! We're gonna get to the bottom of this ok!

Amethyst and Zonnique: *In tears* Please do! She's our sister!

Dr Louis: Don't worry ladies, I'm gonna make sure that Sandra's gonna be alright ok!

Amethyst and Zonnique: *In tears* Thank you, God bless you!

Dr Louis: God bless you too girls! Now common let's go, I gotta make sure that we get Sandra and Eddy into surgery so we can before thing get worse, now common

Everyone: Ight!

(Everyone begins running to Robotboy's office to get Eddy, then they head to the emergency room for surgery)

(1 Hour later)

(1:00am)

(Outside The Emergency room)

Dr Louis: Ok girls! The operation performed on Sandra and Eddy is now complete; the 1 bullets that hit both their chests have been taken out successfully! And they're both going to be just fine! And so is Sandra's baby!

All the girls: Oh thank God!

Keyara: Yeah!

Reginae: I'm so happy that they're alright!

Amethyst: I know right! That got me sick and worried!

Zonnique: Yeah!..But at least they're both alright now