"National Villains Day 2012"

Chapter 16

(Wednesday 23rd May 2012)

(16:55pm)

(Robotboy's Underground Lair)

*Amethyst is in her room getting her hair done by a hairstylist, when Dr Louis suddenly walks in*

Dr Louis: Hey Amethyst

Amethyst: Hey Nina

*Dr Louis leans down and hugs Amethyst, before sitting down on a chair next to her*

Dr Louis: Are you ok sweetheart *Rubs her leg soft like a mother*

Amethyst: Not at all...This is truly the most unexciting day right now, and the thoughts going through my mind are not helping either!

Dr Louis: I completely understand Amethyst, I feel just the same way! I am in no ways excited or happy about this!

Amethyst: My mind is still trying to process the fact that things will indeed become worse for us!, And that we'll suffer a great deal today as well!

Dr Louis: Well don't you worry!..Because no matter what may be in store for us, I assure you that we'll always stick together to protect each other, just as we have the Lord on our side to protect us also!..And together! We can get through this all, ok!

Amethyst: Yes Nina, thanks Nina!

Dr Louis: My pleasure sweetheart, you just stay strong alright!

Amethyst: I will............

(17:00pm)

(The massive main hall of the Lair)

*The echoes of noise fill the air of the hall, as the voices of various different villains can be heard all over. Lorraine suddenly steps out onto the podium, now speaking through the microphone*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect**Microphone* Alright everyone, It's time for your attention please!

*The whole audience of 20,000 villains now turn their attention to Lorraine*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect**Microphone* Excellent..Now ladies and gentlemen! I! Lorraine Donnegan, am proud to present our KING of the night!..ROBOTBOY!!!!!!!!

*The place goes up in an uproar as Robotboy's theme song plays, and him slowly making his way down the stage stairs in style, wearing a red King's cape and a big Golden Crown, along with a magnificent Armour suit to finish his look*

Robotboy: HELLLOOOOO VILLAINS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

*The crowd goes crazy*

Robotboy: HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING TONIGHT?

*The crowd goes crazy*

Robotboy: ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT, THAT'S BRILLIANT!

*Lorraine finally passes Robotboy the microphone*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Righty then, I'd like to welcome you all to the very first, "National Villains Day 2012!!!!"