Not So Sweet 16...........

Chapter 10

(Some hours later...............................

(5:00pm)

*After a period of deep unconsciousness, Lula suddenly wakes up to find herself lying on a bed in the lair's infirmary, looking all round with just her eyes, just only remembering what had happened to her when Dr Louis suddenly walks into the room*

Dr Louis: Hey Lula, so your awake now?

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Sounding very faint* Yeah..Surprisingly! 

Dr Louis: How are you feeling now?

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Sounding very faint* A bit better physically, but other than that, I feel...Just so empty, and horrible inside and out.....*She starts to tear up* The pain I'm feeling right now..Is one that I know will stay with me for the rest of my life..The nightmare of what I just went through..Of what Lorraine did to me *Sniffs* is just too much to bare! *Starts sounding less faint and cries even harder* Like does she have to hate me this much? To the point of severely hurting me while I'm pregnant?.....How can someone hold that much anger, vengeance and jealousy towards someone? L-Like, it's just not human..It's inhumane! And really traumatizing!..Just like my experience today..The worst thing a girl in my position could ever face or go through! *She shakes her head* I just can't believe that people can really be this "evil!".....Like why?..Why all this?..Why is this happening to us? Why is this happening to ME! JUST WHY? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???? *She breaths in heavily* IT'S NOT FAIR! *Takes a moment to cry* I REALLY HATE ROBOTBOY AND LORRAINE! I JUST HATE EVERYTHING! AND I HATE THIS PLACE!...I WANNA GO HOME!!!..I MISS MY FAMILY! MY MOM! MY DAD!, MY BROTHER AND 2 SISTERS!!!..MY FRIENDS!!!...I MISS THEM ALL!!! *Cries heavily* 

Dr Louis: *Now teary eyed* Oooohh Lula! Come here!

*Dr Louis walks up to Lula as she pulls her into a hug, letting her soak her hospital coat and shirt as she cries her heart out hysterically, feeling deep depression and agony as she wails*

Dr Louis: *Teary eyed* It's ok Lula..Don't you worry! Despite the fact that Robotboy has us on complete lock down, we're gonna make it alright! I promise you we'll all survive this! Ok! We also most remember to trust in the hands of the Lord and bring all things unto him, for if we do, he shall deliver us in Jesus name!

Lula: *African accent/dialect**In agonizing tears* Amen!!!

Dr Louis: *Teary eyed* And some good news for you *She places her hand on Lula's stomach and starts to rub it* I've checked all the vital signs of your baby, and everything is absolutely perfect! The baby is fine and beautifully healthy! Your carrying a miracle child you know that!?..Your baby is strong and survived the impossible! So this is the time to be thankful to the Lord Almighty more than ever! Because this couldn't of been without him!

Lula: *African accent/dialect**In agonizing tears* Ooohh thank you GOD!...THANK YOU JESUS!...*Lifts her arm up in the air* I'M SO GRATEFUL TO YOU OOOHH LORD!...THANK YOU JESUS!..THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

(Lula continues to cry more than ever as Dr Louis comforts her, hugging onto her as she rubs her back like a child desperate for it's mother)

Dr Louis's POV

I really can't help but feel guilty right now..Just seeing poor Lula crying like this, it's breaking my dear heart!..And making me so sad! And more scared than ever!..But I know that with God in us we gotta be brave!..We just GOTTA be brave and TRUST in his word! That in the end all our sufferings will bring us our reward! And grant us eternal happiness forever!. We just gotta believe in God!, Our Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven!.