This is NOT the End!

Chapter 4

Play this song while reading: (In the multimedia) 

(Still Saturday 17th 2011)

(8:02am)

Robotboy: *Coughing* This I-Is Not The End You Hear! Robotboy Is Not Defeated!

Zonnique: Ain't it already? They should call you "StupidBoy"

*The girls Laugh Including Doctor Louis and walk back to their room, only to find Amethyst shaking*

Breaunna: *Notices* Amethyst why you shaking?

Zonnique: YOU OKAY? *Concerned*

Amethyst: I love you guys for doing that but we know he's not going to stop...He says this isn't the end, what if he's going to do something Really Bad Next!?

Keyara: Girl, he ain't gon do Jack! you see how we messed him up?!

Reginae: I WISH HE WOULD ATTACK US AGAIN!

Zonnique: If that so called "Robotboy" attacks us again it's his last!

(The girls laugh hysterically with each other)

(12:30pm)

(Robotboy's Office)

Robotboy: IT'S ALL HER FAULT! Doctor Louis SHE'S THE REASON WHY THEY FOUND THEIR POWER!, WHY THEY THINK THEY SO TOUGH!?

One Of The Guards: So what do you think we should do?

Robotboy: We want Doctor Louis to be afraid, I'm the man here! I know exactly what I wanna do! *Devil Smirk* Ahh My Best Guard, Eddy would you like to join in this little party, this would benefit me! I'll be even stronger by this.

Eddy: *Knows what he's thinking* Oh yes! I remember you telling me you'd do this if she ever betrayed us

Robotboy: Exactly! I'm glad to hear that you've still kept my words a priority! Probably I'm such a genius for coming up with it, especially because you were able to keep it in mind!

Eddy: Absolutely Boss! I must agree, thank you boss!

Robotboy: Anytime ma brother!. Okay so here's the plan....................

(Night Time. 8:30pm)

(The Girls Room) 

*Robotboy appears on the screen*

Girls *Including Doctor Louis*: Ughhhhh !

Robotboy: Doctor Louis may I please see you in my office ..

Doctor Louis : And Why? Remember I'm done-*Gets cut off*

Robotboy: Please!

Doctor Louis: *Rolls Her Eyes* Fine!

*She left the room, went into his office and became surprised*

Doctor Louis: Huh? What the hell is going on her-*She pauses to realise the situation* Oh no.....This can't be...Not this!

Robotboy: Oh "yes this!"..We already warned you before! But you clearly didn't listen!..And now you have to pay! *A devilish smirk crosses his face as his eyes glow bright red* Eddy! Nurse Anabelle, yall know the drill!

Nurse Anabelle: Yes Boss!

Eddy: With pleasure Boss! *Evil smirk* 

Doctor Louis's POV

Oh Lord almighty please! This can't be happening..Please say that this is all a dream, Lord please I'm begging you right now! Hear my cry Lord, hear my cryyy!!!!! 

Robotboy: Eddy! Marcus! Grab her!

*The 2 guards charge after her*

Doctor Louis: *Screams* No please!!! Please noooo!!!!!!..I should've OF LISTENED I SHOULD'VE LISTENED I SHOULD'VE LISTENED!!!!! *Holding her hands up halfway as she shakes in deep dear*

*The girls are all in their room minding their own business when they hear screaming coming from an unknown room*

Sarah: Did y'all here that?

Breaunna: Sounds like screaming!!!

Zonnique: Hurry let's GO FOLLOW IT COME GIRLS !

(They run straight, following the sound of the scream)

(Chapter 5 Coming Soon)

Co-Written By - Sarahkekeful.

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!.