Mean Girls!

Chapter 13

(Friday 13th April 2012)

(12:20pm)

(Robotboy's Lair)

*Robotboy's Office*

Robotboy: Hmmm...So this "Lilly Singh AKA Superwoman" has the audacity to try and track down the girls, plus "capturing the kidnapper or kidnappers" huh? *He says while staring at his wide screen TV* Well I'll show her! I'll show them all what this "kidnapper"(Points to himself) here can DO!...LORRAINE!!!

*Lorraine comes rushing in*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Yes master!

Robotboy: We have a bit of a situation here, as you can see! *Points to the TV* Miss Lilly Singh is determined to track down the girls plus get us arrested, so we're gonna have to active "Code Underground"

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Code Underground?..You've got to be kidding me!................

Robotboy: No...It's become that serious Lorraine! We can't get freakin caught and those girls rescued! No way in the HELL am I gonna let that happen! So we gotta do this, no matter how risky it is! 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Alright Boss!..Even though it'll take an entire day, your wish is my command! 

Robotboy: Brilliant!, Now let's get this started!

(15:10pm)

(Eddy's Mansion)

*Eddy's personal office*

Eddy's POV

Right now I'm sitting down at my computer as I prepare to do the most dangerous, most scariest I've never thought to do.....And that's to access "the deep web". Now I've gotta admit! I'm not excited about doing this at all, cuz I've never imagined myself ever doing this one day! But because the live's of the girls are at great stake, I'm going to have to do this as a sacrifice to them!....Because it's the only way I can contact Robotboy directly, especially since I quit my job with him, and also with him not wanting to be caught, and I'm about to have a personal video chat with him...And yes it's concerning the girls! So wish me luck yall!

*Eddy readily sets up his webcam before connecting with Robotboy, till he finally sees him appear up on screen, making him swallow saliva in panic as he prepares to speak to him*

Robotboy: Hello Eddy!...Long time no see huh?

Eddy: Whatever Robotboy! Now just cut to the chase will ya!

Robotboy: Ooh..No need to be feisty now ok! Just take a chill pill!

Eddy: DONTCHU TELL ME TO TAKE A CHILL PILL you PUNK! YOUR the one who decided on making the lives of FOURTEEN TEENAGE GIRLS MISERABLE with your EVIL SCHEME!

Robotboy: And DONTCHU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK BACK AT ME?

Eddy: YOU AIN'T THE BOSS A ME NO MORE! SO QUIT TRYNA ACT LIKE IT FOOL!

Robotboy: OOOOOOO do I HATE you SO much!

Eddy: SO do I!..Now LET'S JUST CUT to the chase on WHY YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME?