Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*

Chapter 6 part 2 

Recap............

(12 O'clock midnight. Saturday 4th February 2012)

(A few hours later It became night and everyone was sleeping but Zonnique, who was having bad dreams to then suddenly awoken! Breathing HARD!)

Zonnique: My Jesus! (She places her hand over her chest)

She never wanted to rephrase that dream again of Robotboy beating her up. And abusing her. She tried to go back to sleep but then she heard a yell.............................

???: I'M SORRY!

(Zonnique heard and got up to walk down the hallway, now hearing the whole conversation between Eddy and robotboy, as she knew there voices very well)

???: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE IM DONE IM LEAVING! YOUR TERRIBLE ROBOTBOY! YOU ASSHOLE!...

Robotboy: Prepare to die then.........

(BANG!)

(Her nosiness got the best of her as she peeked and saw Robotboy holding a gun, causing her to gasp)

Continue..........

*Zonnique turns round to run back to the room until she knocks into a vase, making it smash to the ground, grabbing Robotboy's attention*

Robotboy: Hey! Who's there!?

*Zonnique starts running as fast as she can as Robotboy begins shooting as he chases after her. Zonnique then catches up to the doors of the room and she slams one before Robotboy could catch her, locking it behind her before she leans against the doors, breathing heavily*

Bahja: Damn Zonnique, what's wrong? Why you breathing so damn hard?

Keyara: Yeah! What happened?

Zonnique: *Talking between breaths* Is-is-it's Robotboy *Breathing hard* He's got a gun! *Breathing hard* and he tried to shoot me

All the girls and Doctor Louis: WHAT!

Reginae and Doctor Louis: HE TRIED TO SHOOT YOU?

Zonnique: *Talking between breaths* Yeah!..And I saw him shoot Eddy

All the girls and Doctor Louis: WHAT!

Reginae: EDDY'S BEEN SHOT????

Breaunna: Oh my GOD!

Doctor Louis: Well then I need to go out there and attend to his needs before something really bad happens to him!

Zonnique: No, no don't! It's too dangerous out there at the moment, you know Robotboy has a gun! I really think it's best that you stay here until everything is clear!

Robotboy: *From behind the door* Commooon Zonnique! I know you're in there! You might as well just show yourself!

Zonnique: NO! NOT until you put down your gun!

Robotboy: *From behind the door* Ok then, I'm putting down my gun! My gun's going down! Now it's down, so you can come out and show yourself now!