Chapter 20 Part 1 - The beginning of wrecked lives?

*This chapter has been edited*

(Thursday 20th September 2012)

(9:00am)

(Bronx, New York City)

(The Tsibi Household)

Lula's POV

As I sit on my rocking chair in my bedroom and stare out into the life-size window, rubbing my very ginormous and hard belly, many thoughts run rapidly through my head as if there's a live marathon going on; Most especially the past 9 months of my terrifying and ugly experience. Those horrible heartbreaking days have been lingering in my mind all since yesterday night, even in my dream also they appeared. So much had already happened since we were rescued all those hours ago. Most of the girls were all dropped home safely including me, and the rest of the girls who lived too far from where we were, stayed with family or friends that lived in New York or nearby since most of us all live in New York. I and my long lost cousins made sure to exchange numbers so we could keep in contact, and in fact! We "all" decided to do that with each other for the same purpose, especially since most of us already knew each other. 

Unfortunately, Eddy will be turning himself to the police right after going with Carlita to her home in California to speak to her family and then see her off, just like they did with the rest of us since they were still accomplices at the very beginning before that changed. Nina was going to go along with them, but since she's so far along and with twins, it'd be impossible! And with both being pregnant, and Carlita desperately needing to get home, only one could go; And it was obvious too. So Nina ended up going with Anita to her home in Canada as her last trip and will turn herself in as soon as she gets back from Canada. The both of them agreed in private before Eddy left us that, as soon as we were all rescued and taken back to our homes, they would turn in themselves and willingly pay for any consequence that comes upon them. I and the girls are all displeased with this, especially because of how much they helped us and fought to expose and take Robotboy down! And not only that, the main reason why we don't like this is because Nina herself is also pregnant! And after everything she went through for our sakes, we all truly believe that Eddy and Nina don't deserve to go to prison despite their small play in the horrible act against us. Eddy was only a mere guard forced to serve under that monster Robotboy, and poor Nina who went through worse was forced into doing things she never wanted to do and was also forced to be on Robotboy's side when she never wanted to, leaving her no choice but to play pretend and comply with whatever Robotboy wanted. This is exactly why we all want to do absolutely everything in our power to make sure that those two are set free and don't have to go to jail! Let alone have poor Nina raise a set of "twins" in prison! HELL NO will we let that happen. But as for Robotboy and Lorraine Donnegan! They'll be expected to pay the biggest punishment ever and spend a long ass time in prison. We're all so grateful that we were found alive and the 2 evil monsters and the rest of their evil minions were all taken into custody, and are now awaiting trial in a Jail Cell. 

When I told my family about the experience, we girls all went through, they were all either livid, angry, crying, in pain or having the feeling to murder the ones responsible for the kidnap and suffering they caused us all...No! Actually, in fact, they were ALL of those things put together. There was a complete rollercoaster of tears in my house last night, with the details on all that happened, and especially with the fact of having long lost family members being discovered and found again. But then, of course, they all had the "worst" reactions to my pregnancy. Seeing me pregnant hit my mum the hardest! She had the most heartbreaking reaction imaginable; She did way more than just break down and cry hysterically, she even came up to me and gave me a consolable hug after I started crying from all the shock. The pain and heartache that I felt last night and even for all these months still stays with me till now. It even disturbed me in my dream as I slept, I woke up with immense tears in my eyes. I just know and feel that this whole nightmare is gonna go on and on for the rest of my life...And I know I'll NEVER get over it.....It's stuck with me forever.................................................