New Changes!

Chapter 14

(Sunday 22nd April 2012)

(10:00am)

(Robotboy's New Lair)

*Robotboy's new office*

Robotboy: So now that we've finally moved into my Underground Lair, we can commence with the next phase of our plans!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Excellent!

Robotboy: Indeed! But before we move to making them a reality, I have some exciting news to announce!

Simon: Hmm, some exciting news? Like what?

Robotboy: Well everybody, hmhmhm.....I'm going to be having my very first "Villains Party" to celebrate only "the greatest villains" of the world!, and it's gonna be the best one of 2012, and the BIGGEST too!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Well that sounds wonderful Robotboy! I'll be looking forward to it!

Robotboy: I'm glad to hear so Lorraine!..And the girls will be an "extra special treat" to the occasion!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* And also a very big part of the event, and I know just how!

Robotboy: *Speaks in a sinister voice* That's brilliant Lorraine! 

Simon: Aaaahhh this is gonna be so cool!!! I can't wait to start planning and organizing this party! It's gonna be EPIC!!!

Mandy: So have you set a date yet Robotboy?

Robotboy: Not quite! But I'm definitely setting it for some time next month, like the second or third of May!

Mandy: Now that's cool! We won't have to wait for so long before partying!

Robotboy: That's right! I've been needing to party anyway after having to deal with those annoying girls!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* I hate those girls! Especially Lula!

Mandy: I absolutely despise the "OMG Girlz" and those "trifflin twins!"

Robotboy: We hate each and every one of them! Which is the reason why I've planned to make those girls's lives even more miserable!..Even if it kills them!, Which I will anyway!

Mandy: Yep! You said it boss!

Everyone: Absolutely!

Robotboy: Brilliant!..Now we can really get planning with this party! *Smirks*

(13:12pm)

*Inside Starbucks*

Eddy: As you all know, we discovered on our last trip to his lair that it was demolished completely, and that he had obviously relocated, therefore making it impossible for us to ever find or reach him, which makes this a now very dire situation!

Professor Moshimo: *Japanese accent/dialect* Exactly right Eddy! We all need to think of another constructive plan..And as fast as possible, because I deeply worry that things turn into deep hell! If we don't rescue the girls soon!