Attacked! *Chapter 5 part 2*

Chapter 5 part 2

Play this song while reading: (IN THE MULTIMEDIA ABOVE!!!!!!)

Recap........

Robotboy: *Talking in a devious tone* Ok then so tell me Nina...What's your situation?

Dr Louis: I'm pregnant! *She throws the bag of pregnancy tests on his desk*

Robotboy: *Talking in a devious tone* Oh my!...Looks like I'm going to be a father!

Dr Louis: *Now with an angry tone* Yes! and I hope you're happy!

Robotboy: *Talking in a devious tone* I am!...Cuz I knew since the very first day!..Even when you didn't know!

Dr Louis's POV

U-Ur?..How did he know I was pregnant for these whole 2 months without me knowing?

Continue.......

Dr Louis: How on earth did you know this whole time???

Robotboy: Because Dr Louis!...I knew it was going to work!

Dr Louis: Seriously man? Just WHY!? THE WAY YOU PUNKTURED MY STOMACH WITH THAT BIG NEEDLE WAS INSANE AND ABSOLUTELY PAINFUL! WHAT KINDA STUFF DID YOU USE TO MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL? I freaking FELT like I was having ACTUAL SURGERY DONE WHILE WIDE AWAKE AND CONSCIOUS! 

Robotboy: Hmhmhmhmhm...I'm afraid that's not for you to know! Because if it was!? I'd have no choice but to "kill" you! Which is what I coulda done instead after being betrayed by you! *Smirks at her*

Dr Louis: URGH!...I HATE! You Robotboy!...I HATE YOU SO MUCH! *She starts crying*

Robotboy: Awwwww, is baby Nina crying?...Awww I'm so sorry little one

Dr Louis: *In deep tears* I'M NOT A BABY ROBOTBOY!...I'M 24! WHICH MEANS THAT I'M A GROWN-ASS-WOMAN!

Robotboy: Wooow! A Grown-Ass-Woman hey!...You know that makes you sound sooo daaamn HOT!

Dr Louis: *In deep tears* YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!

*Dr Louis slaps Robotboy across the face and walks out the room as Robotboy and his guards start laughing hysterically*

*Back to the girls room..........

Reginae: Oh my god! Dr Louis!...Why are you crying?

Amethyst: Yeah! What's wrong?

Dr Louis: *In deep tears* It's that coward Robotboy!...He's just absolute WITCH!...And I don't wanna be pregnant for him! *She begins to cry even more*