A Mystery In Waiting............?

Chapter 7

(Saturday 18th February 2012)

(12:30pm)

Dr Louis's POV

It's been 2 weeks now since my fiance Eddy left. And I really do miss him. I think about him everyday, wondering if he's ok. And I'm glad because at least he gave me his details and telephone number, and the address to his now new 5 bedroom mansion which he just brought, so I can keep in touch with him, and so can the girls. I'll never stop thinking about him, he'll forever be in my heart no matter what. I also pray to God that he makes it out there, and that Robotboy doesn't try to go out and look for him, and do something horrible, because that's what I've always feared, and even had a terrible nightmare about once. I just hope that everything goes alright for Eddy. Cuz I'll always love him..................................

*Dr Louis stays seated in front of her desk, shedding small tears when someone knock on her office door*

???: *English accent/dialect* Dr Louis! Are you in there?

Dr Louis: *In tears* Yeah, who's at the door?

???: *English accent/dialect* It's me Chlo! C-Can I come in?

Dr Louis: *In tears* Y-Yeah sure, of course you can

*Chlo walks into the office and closes the door behind her, only to find Dr Louis crying*

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* Awwww Dr Louis, don't cry!

*She goes up to her and pulls her into a hug, letting her cry in her chest*

Dr Louis: *In tears**Sniffs* I don't know why I'm crying..I'm just so worried about Eddy, and I'm really scared!...I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to him! I wouldn't be able to live, and I won't be able to take care of twins all by myself!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* And ya won't have ta! I promise!..Eddy is gonna be just fine! You just trust in the Lord ya hear me? You just keep praying! And God will protect him, so you don't have to worry nor cry Dr Louis!..Cuz everything's gonna be alright ok! 

Dr Louis: *In tears**Nods her head* Ok!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* And don't forget also that you're pregnant, especially with twins, so you really want to avoid as much stress as possible alright!

Dr Louis: *In tears* Yeah *Sniffs* your right!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* Very good! Now wipe your tears *Wipes some of her tears* and keep strong for me alright! For Eddy!..Be strong for Eddy!

Dr Louis: *Wipes the rest of her tears* Absolutely! *Sniffs* I will!

(Chlo and Dr Louis continue to cuddle each other)

(3:15pm)

(The girl's room)

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* So guys! I've been thinking. Since Dr Louis's been really upset lately since Eddy left, I can't help but feel bad for her, and I think she needs some cheering up!