[Hyperdimention Neptune] Blanc x Reader

Start from the beginning

"And no peeking!" Ram said

"I won't" Y/N agreed.

A flower necklace was then placed around Y/N's neck. The colorful layers stand out from the plain black suit jacket.

"Open your eyes now!" Ram ordered.

"It's wonderful. Better than a plain outfit, huh?" Y/N joked.

I blushed even more.

*****

"Y/N! Let's play!" Rom and Ram ordered.

"Yes young mistresses." Y/N obeyed and followed.

My eyes again watch and stare in complete lust. She smiles while she colors with the girls. Her giggle is a warm fire in my heart.

"Alright, I can't take it no more," Noire spoke.

"Blanc, how long are just going to stand there and not make a move?" Neptune asked.

"It's like cancer to my eyes. I can barley sit back and watch." Noire said.

"I know! But how? I stutter most of the time. I don't even know if she likes girls," I panicked.

"Calm down. All you need is a plan, and learn to calm yourself when the time comes to speak to her." Vert suggested.

"What plan? I don't have one," I said.

The three just smirked. I don't have a good feeling about this.

*****

Night fell. Everyone had to go home, Rom and Ram were sent to bed. Here I am, Y/N and I are alone in the bedroom. She brushed my hair, in complete silence. I needed to break it somehow.

"Hey, Y/N?" I spoke.

"Yes Mistress?" She responded.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course!" Y/N said.

"Can you say it?" I inquired

I felt her mouth press against my ear. She held me by the waist.

"I love you, mistress~" She whispered those words I had longed to hear. "I have overheard your conversation about me. I accept these feelings of yours." she added and bit my ear.

I yelped a bit, my cheeks turn pink. My heat beats faster out of embarrassment and happiness. She accepted my feelings, now she's mine. I then feel her hot breath against my neck. I shudder in delight.

She picked me up like a groom carrying his bride. Then laid me down gently on the bed. And leaned in for a kiss. Her soft lips touched mine, then was submerged. A passionately heated kiss came from the both of us.

As we kiss, I feel hands crawl up my nightgown. We broke the kiss to take off my gown then reconnect. Y/N then clasped my bra off. My breast were now exposed, Y/N trailed her tongue down to my right boob. I began to moan and grab a handful of her hair.

She switched and went to the left nipple. Sucking and biting gently. I felt heat growing in between my legs. I close my legs together, Y/N noticed this and trailed her tongue down.

*Y/N's POV*

I stare at mistress's opening. The heat was indescribable, it turned me on too. I slowly slide of the lacy blue panties. Her vagina was out in the open to me.

"N-No! Y/N th-that place is dirty!" Blanc shivered.

"Then I will clean it for you~" I said slightly seductive and brushed my tongue in her slit.

I remove my suit jacket as I lick mistress. She began moaning even louder and pushed my head further in.

"More! Please more!" Mistress begged.

I obeyed and thrusted two fingers inside mistress. She squirmed like crazy, I formed a smirk involuntarily. I moved my fingers faster and faster, speeding made her buck her hips.

"Y/N... I'm al-almost there!" She panted, I went at inhumane speed.

She climaxed, went to lap up all her sweet nectar. Her face showed that she was drooling, her eyes almost rolled back, and her tongue out. It was truly a sight to see.

"Y/N... Now it's your turn~" she said seductively.

"Yes mistress~" I obeyed

____________________________________

A/N- WELP HERE'S AUTHOR BEING LATE AGAIN. This was meant to be posted Easter Day but author had to do somethings and actually went outside for once. Sorry if this was bad, I am currently freaking out about school being back tomorrow.

Also, I think I've been tagged. I was reading a tagged story from my friend AuthorTrash. And it said at the very bottom: "If you read this you're tagged". Soooooo... I guess I am? I don't know. Hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201

~Yuri One-Shots~ [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara