nineteen

"Happy birthday to you, 

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Harry, 

Happy birthday to you!"

I walked into Harry's bedroom with his family, holding a birthday cake as we all went to his bed. He looked up at us all from the bed sheets confused and startled, but realisation kicked in and he sat up with a tired smile. 

"Thanks?" He laughed. His morning voice was evicent and I swooned over it. He was so sexy in the mornings. I let him blow out the candles and then Anne took the cake from him, replacing it with a gift. 

He sat up properly this time and I bit down on my lips as the duvet fell, showing off his bare chest. His tan seemed darker against the white bed sheets. I watched as he slid the gift from its bag and he smiled. "Thanks mum." He reached up to hug her and she laughed. "You deserve it, my boy." She whispered into his hair, kissing the top of his head. 

It was a watch, I coudn't see the brand or what it looked like but he seemed happy with it. Next Gemma handed him a card, no gift. I laughed to myself at his face when he didn't see a gift and sat down at the end of the bed, watching. He opened it up and something slid out, landing on his lap. He read the message in the card with a cheeky grin and then picked up the paper that fell onto his lap. "Thanks, Gem. You're the best." He gave her a hug too and I began to wonder what she gave him, but soon the talking stopped and everyone began to leave the room. Anne told us to keep the door open and that breakfast was almost ready, so I took it as my chance to get closer to him when they were gone. 

"Happy birthday." I smiled, climbing towards him and settling on his lap. He instantly wrapped me in his arms and groaned out, yawning. "The best present of them all," He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and reached forwad to the floor, getting a bag. "I know, but I do have one for you." I said. 

He took the bag from me and I straddled his waist, nervously watching him. He tore at the wrapping paper and threw it across the room. "Holy shit," He whispered, now fully awake. I smiled to myself. I worked my ass off for this gift, and seeing his face made it all worth it. 

"Mae, you really didn't have to." He said. I shrugged and watched him set the box by his side. He pulled me into him and began to pepper my face in kisses. I laughed and swatted him away. "Harry, your breath stinks."

He chuckled and placed one more on my lips, which I was glad to accept as he went back to inspect his new phone. He was about to take it out of the box when his mum called us for breakfast. "You can set it up later." I told him. He nodded and carefully put it on his bedside table as I shifted around to get up. He winced and I furrowed my brows. "What?"

He pointed to his crotch and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Did I do that?" I asked, scared of his answer. 

"Well it wasn't my mum, was it?" He taunted. I felt so awkward when it came to this stuff but there was a little side to me that liked it. Harry knew that too, so he liked to tease me. I didn't even know why I was like this with him, he was my boyfriend and it was normal. 

"Well I don't know what to do." I told him. He looked at me expectantly and I shook my head no. "Fix it yourself, I'll tell your mum you're in the bathroom." And with that, I left. I felt bad but couldn't fight the smile on my face as I entered the kitchen. I pulled up my high waisted jeans, pulling down my cropped jumper too before I took a seat at the table. "Harry's just in the bathroom." I told Anne. She nodded and hummed to the radio, plating up our breakfast. 

"Did he like your gift?" Gemma asked. I nodded, buttering some toast. "He loved it." He had wanted a new phone for awhile but he didn't have the money, so I was glad to get it for him. I was still unsure of Gemmas gift though, so I asked her.