Girl In An All Scene Boys Boarding School- Part 9

Kel's POV

I woke up to the sound of running water and looked around. Lynn was gone and I could see Jeff looking for something in his closet. Jay was just getting up and Garret was still asleep with his arm over me. Garret. I can't believe it. I've liked him for so long and i find out he likes me to. Things are basically perfect. I woke him and we said bye to Jeff and went back to our dorm. Garret got in the shower and I got my school stuff together. The bathroom door opened and Garret stepped out with only the uniform black pants on.

"Forgot my shirt." he said sheepishly. He walked over to where I was leaning against the beds. He reached around me and grabbed his shirt off his bed. I could smell his soap he was so close. He grinned at me and I couldn't resist the urge any longer. But he beat me to it. His hand cupped the side of my face as he bent to me. Our lips touched and it was like an automatic response. I kissed him back and ran my hands over his defined chest and abs. He started to pull off my band tee and I raised my hands so he could succeed. We fell back onto his bed still kissing heavily. His lips moved against my own soft and gentle. We were on our sides facing eachother besides our legs which were tangled together, our hands were still exploring eachothers body when the door opened. Garret broke the kiss and looked up.

"Sorry thought you guys might want to eat breakfast but I see you found something more satisfiying." Jeff said tryin to supress a laugh. I saw Lynn behind him looking shocked and I realized that must have been the first time she's ever seen two guys making out.

"Yeah um we'll be down later." Garret said and started kissing me again.

"Have fun." I heard Jeff say and the door closed.

Lynn's POV

"That was a surprise." I told Jeff after we accidentally walked in on Garret and Kels makeout session.

"First time seeing that?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Hm you should try experiencing it!" That made me laugh and he gave a naughty grin. We walked into the cafeteria and I purposely kept my head down.

"Head up." Jeff instructed. "Your better than those losers don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you break." I did as he said and I got a muffin and some orange juice. We sat down at an empty table and soon Jay joined us.

"Wheres Garret and Kel?" he asked. We both stiffled our giggles.

"Who knows." I said.

"Whats going on?"

"We walked in on them making out." Jeff said for me.

"Oh." Jay replied with a look of amusement.

Jay's POV

Oh god Lynn looks so hot in that uniform. She has on her white oxford shirt, with a black tie, and a black school girl skirt. Damn what am I thinking? This kind of stuff gets me in trouble. But still I basically slept with her last night. I argued with myself. Not technically considering the other people and how everyone was touching! I think I'm going crazy having arguements in my head. But I seriously cant like her! My phone started vibrating in my pocket I pulled it out and answered it.

"Jay?" it was Garret.

"Yeah?"

"Im scared can you guys meet us outside the cafeteria?"

"Uh sure." I motioned to the others to follow me. "Scared about what?" I asked as we walked.

"Just hurry." he hung up. We all got outside and say Garret and Kel standing of to the edge.

"Whats up?" I asked them.

"Walk in with us. Please. We don't want to keep it a secret but we need support." Kel begged.

"Dont worry we have your back." I told them. They intertwined their fingers and walked ahead of us. I was by Lynn and Jeff was on her other side. When we stepped through the doors my head immediatly looked towards Anthony's table. They hadn't noticed us yet.

"Dude are they holding hands?!" Anthony yelled out loudly a few seconds later. "What queers! I think they're dating! Nasty!" Everyone was looking between us and them. Garret and Kel kept walking with us forming a shield like thing around them. Jeff was in front and me and Lynn on either side. Suddenly Garret and Kel stopped walking.

"Anthony your right. We are together. And if you think us holding hands is gross what do you think of this?" Garret yelled back. He wrapped his arms around Kels waist and pulled him to him. He bent down and started kissing him. Kels hands slid around Garrets neck pulling him closer.

"That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen." Anthony said walking towards us with his group not far behind. Garret and Kel broke apart laughing just like the rest of us. The onlookers in the cafeteria just stared at both groups in shock.

"You know what's not disgusting though?" Anthony asked his eyes glancing over at Lynn. I knew what he was thinking but before I could move Derek had my arms locked behind my back and Anthony was closing in on Lynn. She looked frightened and I wanted to run and protect her.

"Dont do it!" I shouted.

"What will you do about it?" He asked as he pushed Lynn against one of the tables and kissed her roughly. That dumb ass! I kicked Derek in the shin and ran at Anthony knocking him off Lynn. I then grabbed her and pulled her behind me trying to shield her from him. I fucking love her. I realized just as Anthony was standing up. Everyone looked confused and was frozen in place unsure of what to do. Finally Jeff spoke up.

"Where going to be late for class." he said dragging Garret and Kel towards the doors. I took Lynns hand and followed them out.

"Just wait." I swear I heard Anthony say under his breath. If he tries anything i promise I'll hurt him. I don't care if Jeff is basically in love with him or not.