Girl In An All Scene Boys Boarding School- Part 5

Jay's POV

'Fuck this. I didn't even get a chance and now this bastard is all over her.' I got up to my dorm and shut myself in the bathroom. I started playing a song in my head tryig to drown out the pain of Lynn choosing him but it didn't help there was only one way. I took my nails and started pressing and dragging no longer feeling the pain of my heart but the pain of my arm instead. I didn't know I was bleeding that much until I started to hallucinate. I heard voices and saw Lynn's face in front of me. At first i thought I was dead but then I felt to strong arms lift me and a warm hand enclosing my cold one. I tried to turn my head but I could barely move. I heard Jeffs voice say something and then the hand left mine and I saw Lynn running away. I was carried out of my dorm and I saw Lynn coming back followed by Cam. This is a weird hallucination. Why is he in it? He's the one who pushed me to do it. They reached me and I was transfered over to Cam who sprinted down the stairs and put me in the back of his car. I really think I'm dying why else would I be seeing all this. We started driving. Lynn in front and Jeff, Garret, and Kel squeezed with me in the back. What the hell is going on? I thougt to myself before I passed out.

Cam's POV

I was laying in my bed replaying the date over and over in my head when Lynn bursted through the door shouting.

"Car! Borrow! Now!"

"Whats wrong?" I asked stepping over to her.

"We need your car now it's an emergency please! Yours is the fastest please!!" I nodded my head and she grabbed my hand and took off down the hall. We arrived at Jay's room and I saw the blood on him and the dazed look on his face. Shit i've seen that before this is very bad! I grabbed him from Garret and Kel and sprinted down to the parking lot. We all crammed into my car and I sped toward the hospital. Once we got there I unloaded him and rushed Jay into the emergency room. The nurses there whisked him away and promised they'd keep us updated. Lynn grabbed us some seats in the far corner of waiting area.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Dont know. We just went to see why he didn't show for dinner and found him in the bathroom like that." Kel replied.

"Do you think this has anything to do with..." Jeff said indicating me and Lynn. She looked st me with uncertainty.

"Maybe i don't doubt it." I told them. This was weird. No fighting or saying shitty things to eachother. Just all of us discussing an important issue. Maybe that's what it takes for us to all be cool with eachother. A big issue. When I get back I'm going to try and talk some sense into the others I decided.

"He's going to he fine but he's not accepting visitors at the moment." the doctor informed us. A breath of air was let out and Lynn sank into me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"Im not leaving." Jeff declared.

"Il stay too." Garret said.

"Anyone else staying?" I asked. "Ive got three tests tomorow and have to get back."

"Im beat." said Lynn.

"Staying." Murmered Kel.

"Does one of you guys one to drive back with us and get your car to come back?" I asked them all.

"Il go." Jeff got up and followed me and Lynn to the door. Once inside the car I realized how late it was. 11:32 the clock read. The drive back was mostly silent. Jeff told me thanks for the rides and got in his car and drove off. I looked over at Lynn and realized she had fallen asleep. I went around to her door and gently lifted her out. I took her up to her dorm and tucked her into her bed. She's so happy looking even when she's asleep. I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her lightly on her forhead. I turned the light off and left the room only to find Anthony and Derek waiting outside both looking extremely pissed off.