Girl In An All Scene Boys Boarding School- Part 13

Jeff's POV

I woke up to something bouncing on my bed. I looked over and it was Lynn trying to wake me up.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"11 so you need to get up and help me!" she said.

"Help you with what?"

"I don't know what to wear tonight." I laughed and hauled myself outta bed. I walked over to her closest and pulled the door open.

"Since when do you sleep shirtless?" She asked appearing by my side.

"Since you never slept here anymore." I replied. She hit my arm.

"I happened to stay here for two nights in a row so you can shut up about that!" I held up my hand silencing her and rifled through her closest.

"Wear this." i instructed handing her a dark purple strapless dress with a pair of black boots that slouched and had zippers just to give the outfit an edge. She took the outfit from me and layed it on her bed.

"Get a shirt on we have to go set up!" I ruffled her hair and went to change. When i came back she was by the door tapping her foot impatiently. I grabbed my keys and we headed down to the parking lot and drove to Kels house. It only took about three hours to get the whole thing set up so the two of us drove back to school. Once there I made her go take a shower and put on a robe. She did as I said and I got to work. First flat ironing her hair and styling it so her bangs covered one eye. Her makeup was next and I wanted her eyes to pop. And of course they did! Finally I had her carefully put on the dress and the shoes but I wouldn't let her look in the mirror yet. She looked fantastic and I hoped Jay would notice. Of course he would notice. He lives and breathes for this girl. I went and took a quick shower changing into black skinny jeans and a red shirt with a black tie which Lynn had to tie for me.

"Do you want it tight?" she asked.

"No loose!" I told her for the umpteenth time.

"Done. Can I look in the mirror yet?"

"Yes." I agreed and led her to the full length mirror in my closet.

"Wow." she simply said.

"You like it?"

"I love it!" she threw her arms around my neck. "Thank you so much!"

"Your welcome." I laughed.

"Do you guys have a prom?" she asked.

"No why?" I suppressed more laughter.

"I was going to have you do my hair and makeup for that!"

"Come on!" I said dragging her away from the mirror. Lynn was going with Jay and I was to leave fifteen minutes later to avoid any suspision. Garret was going to take Kel on a "surprise date" and blind fold him. Once in the car he would drive him to the party where the blind fold would be lifted and we would all yell surprise. Simple. When we reached Jays dorm I told Lynn to stand against the wall so he wouldn't see her yet. Jay opened the door and stared at me.

"Wheres Lynn?" he asked. I pulled her in front of me and his jaw literally dropped. She looked up at him shyly.

"You look um really beautiful." He told her trying to form the words.

"Thanks. You too." she said giggling out of nervousness. He was wearing a black button down shirt and grey skinny jeans they both looked perfect together. I decided to leave them alone and left.

"Remember the plan?" I asked him before I left.

"Yeah drive there." He said.

Jays POV

Oh my god. Lynn looked amazing. When i saw her a surge of emotions overcame me and I was speechless. I felt happiness, and thankfulness that she was mine, hope for our future, and most of all I felt love for her.

"Shall we go?" I asked her and offered her my hand. She took it and I held on tight. I led her out to my car and stopped her before she could get in.

"I want to get your name added." I told her.

"My name added?"

"To the list." I put her hand on my back over the spot where the tattoo is. She smiled and stood up on her toes to kiss me. I leaned down so she could reach. It didn't last long due to the fact we were on sort of a schedule. We got in the car and quickly drove to Kels house. Once there his parents greeted us then left leaving just me and Lynn alone for about half an hour since it takes 20 minutes to drive out here.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Make you wait." she said and walked off to make sure everything was ready.

"Not fair!" I called out following her.

Kel's POV

"Guess what your doing tonight." Garret said walking in the door.

"What?" I asked him.

"Going on a date."

"With who?" I teased him.

"Me of course! Now go get ready!" he pushed me towards the bathroom and I went to take a shower. When I got out I put on black jeans, a tight white tee, and my favorite leather jacket.

"You have to wear this." Garret said tying a black blind fold over my eyes.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me out the door.

"Its a surprise." he said and we drove for a bit before the car came to a stop and Garret came around and helped me out. He led me up what felt like steps and opened a door. Once inside he took off the blind fold and i was greeted by a large crowd and i realized we were at my house.

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone yelled.

Anthony's POV

So they decided to throw a party and invite everyone but us. Did they think they could keep it a secret?

"You guys come on." I told Eric and Derek.

"Why?"

"We're going to a party."

I'm stopping there I'm actually really tired. I have barely slept in the past few days and today I had to go shopping! But next upload will be all about the party and I don't know how long itl take because I want it to be good! Most of this stuff I write in about 15 minutes so I think if I spent more time on it they would be beter:] so yeah! Vote, comment, opinions are greatly appreciated!:]