All of the boys stand, frantically going to their rooms to pack, I guess. As the room starts to empty, it is just me and Liam. The emptiness of the room some how takes it toll, and the tears that have been gathering themselves behind my eyes are ready to flow over. My sorrow crumbles my heart and my hope is vanishes like dust and all there is to do is lean back on my dad while I still can, and cry. Liam turns me to the side of his lap in order to look at me. He kisses my temple and begins to talk in my ear, “Madison,” his voice soft yet fatherly, the stubble on his chin tickles my cheek, “Stop it. I will hear no more of this, how many times do we have to tell you. We are not going to let him touch you. Please, honey, you can’t get yourself worked up. You are safe, and you are not going to hurt yourself. Do you understand? You are not going to give up, I’m not going to let you.” He places another kiss on my temple and I flutter my eyes up at him as more tears roll down my cheeks. “Now, we are about to leave. I promise we will bring you back to Disney World so you can experience everything properly, but right now we have to get out of here. Go somewhere else, somewhere he will never look.” The sorrow in my chest widens because I was really excited to go to the other parks, but I also know we have no choice. My eyes full of worry look up at Liam once more and I cannot help but listen to my voice crack in pain, “Where are we going?” The rest of my dads walk into the room with duffel bags and suitcases surrounding them. Niall walks over to where Liam and I sit on the love seat and starts to put on my shoes for me and hands Liam a jacket to put on me as well, Niall says while tying my shoe, “We are going to a friend of our’s private island. He will never know where you are from there.” Louis picks me up from Liam’s lap and sets me on his hip, and before I even blink there is a knock on the door. My body tenses and I hide my face in Louis’ shoulder, “Please don’t let him in,” I whisper so quietly I didn’t think anyone would hear. “Don’t worry love, its just Paul and the security guards,” Louis whispers right back to me as someone rubs my back, and simultaneously I let out one large shaky breathe of relief. But this is far from over. 

The journey to the private airport was hell. Pure hell. I was too scared to go in the elevator because I thought he would cut the power, or even worse. So after countless tears and pleads, security agreed to escort us all down the stairs while our bags went down the elevator with even more security guards. Getting me to risk going outside into the parking garage was step two, and that brought even more tears than getting down to the lobby. Finally, we are in the car and this is the worst of them all. My dads have me sitting in the middle row of the big white van between two security guards on either side of me. They said it would be safer sitting next to two total strangers who look like they each weigh 300 pounds, then to sit between my dads who I completely trust. Sure, makes total sense. I keep looking out the windows frantically, searching for signs of danger. My heads whips back faster than I knew possible. Looking left, then right, then behind, left again, behind, up front, right. After 15 minutes Zayn whispers in my ear from behind me, “Calm down baby, we’re almost there I promise.” I jump at his words and completely dismiss his commands for me to calm down and immediately resume checking all windows at all times. 

Pulling into the private airport is the final trigger of my nerves. I do not trust airplanes, and I do not trust the pilots. Anything could happen, a million things could go wrong. My heart rate has indicated my fear this whole journey, but is now at a state that is unhealthy. As the first row of the van unloads, a circle of security guards is formed around the boys as they stand right outside of the door. I do not want to get out of this car. The security guards search all over, every direction, they see nothing. But still, I do not want to get out of this car. Harry reaches in for me and I pull back away from him. He calls to me, “Come here baby, I promise you’ll be safe, come on love.” I shake my head as my heart rate continues to climb higher and higher. Liam and Zayn, who are in the row behind, me begin to say comforting words to me. Things like how they will let nothing happen to me and how everything will be okay, but the beating in my ears mashes all of their words together making them meaningless. Its no use and my dads know that. Harry has to come in the van and grab my arms to pull me out of the car as my hysterics take over. I come out of that van crying and screaming in fear, my heart so out of control there is no use in fighting it. Harry takes my body tightly, showing no release in his hold against my thrashing body. Liam and Zayn follow behind me and come out of the car and without a second of hesitation we make our way to the plane. “No, NO, please don’t take me in there. Please don’t put me on the plane!” I cry looking desperately up at Harry looking for an alternative. I know there is none, but my fear has taken control. He looks down at my pleading face for one second and I can tell it breaks his heart, he kisses my forehead mumbling something I could not make out from the beating in my ears, and he looks ahead as we are about to walk up the stairs of the plane.