Tiger Lily

Luffy was walking toward the bedroom he suposed to share with Nami. She already told him that he has to take the couch and not to go near the bed. He stod in front of the door looking at the flower he has been holding in his hands. He saw it in one of the vases in the palace while he was trying to find their room which took him a while cuz Zoro as usual had the perfect sense of direction. They bumped into Vivi and Khoza which were two rooms apart from his and Nami's, right next to Zoro's and Robins. Tiger Lily, thats the name of the flower Vivi explained it to him. Her father got it from one merchant that was passing trough Alabasta. At first sight the flower reminded him of Nami. She's been odd tonight so he picked it up to show it to her and cheer her up a little bit. He hated when she wasn't smileing. Most of the time she was mean to him and the rest of the male crew but sometimes there were moment's she would smile and make all those bad memoryes go away.

- I promised to take care of you and make you happy. said Luffy still looking at the flower standing in front of the door. He slowly opened the door and entered. Nami was sitting in front of the desk leaning on it. He moved closer to the desk and saw her sleeping. She probably feel a sleep while she was looking trought her maps. He noticed ink stain on her index finger and than he saw a paper under the desk which he picked up and red.

- Buy some new clothes and drawing equpement tommorow

- Make sure to thank Cobra-sama and buy something for Vivi

- Charge Brook, Franky and Chopper for believing in Usopp's stories about her

- Charge Usopp for lieing

- Kick Zoro's ass and than charge him for beeing teaseing idiot

Same old Nami thought Luffy looking at her peacefull sleeping face and smiled. Althoug he new her for many years sometimes she was a mistery to him. He putted his hand on his stomack, again that mistery feeling he thought. Better get something to eat. Before he went to the kitchen he putted a flower behind her ear. She looked nice with it he thought and blushed.

- Food on Alabasta is so good and no chains on the fridges hahahahaha. said Luffy after eating some food.

- No more mistery feelings. he thought while taping his belly and went to their room.

- Oooo this could be helpfull. he thought while picking up colorless vase on his way to the room. When he entered the room he looked on the clock, it was almost 4am. He better wake up Nami befor the meteor shower starts. Luffy glanced on the paper he putted on the desk before he went to the kitchen. He wrote something on it and putted it back under the pile of maps.

- Nami wake up. he said while shaking her body gently. He knew it was a dangerous mission but the meteor shower was important to her. He remembered when Zoro told him something about sharing the interests in the relationship when they were left alone after the party.

- Oh it's you, I must feel asleep. said Nami while opening her eyes slowly and observing the room confused. She saw a blanket and a pilow on the couch and smiled. He remembered what she told him about sharing the bed.

- Yeah, it's almost 4am, the meteor shower is going to begin. sad Luffy taking a step back, he was prepared to get his ass kicked for wakeing her up.

- O...oh yes. What is that? aked Nami still looking confused but not cuz she just wake up, Luffy was holding a colorless vase in his hand.

- This thing? This is so I can see the stars falling down. I want to see them too. he said proudly putting the vase in front of his eyes.

- I saw you always looking trough telescope at the stars, this should work too, it has a glass. said Luffy still looking proud. Nami looked at him confused but then she bursted in laught.

- Luffy, first of all you won't see stars falling down it would be meteors, it's called meteor shower and second, you can see that with your own bare eyes. she said and laught while she was standing up and felt something fell of her ear. She looked down on the floor and saw a beautifull orange flower.

- Awww man, I thought this will be cool. said Luffy moaning after putting the vase on the desk.

- What is this? said Nami after picking the flower from the flor looking confused.

- Oh, that is Tiger Lily, it reminded me of you so I picked it up. I thought it would make you happy. said Luffy backing a few steps back when he saw her red face. Maybe I should run away, she can be mean when she is angry thought Luffy.

- Thank you. said Nami walking toward the balcony trying to hide her blush from him.

- Meteor shower is starting, cmon. said Nami while sitting on the chair holding the flower in her hands that were on her knees. She wasn't expecting this romantic gesture from him. Nami had to admit that this made her day after everything that happened and smiled a little bit.

- It looks better behind you ear. said Luffy and took the flower to put it behind her left ear than he sat down on the chair next to hers.

- If it is behind the left ear it means that I am taken. stuttered Nami. Thats the only words she could came up with. What did she just say? thought Nami still shocked by his act.

- I didn't know that, well looks like you are taken hahahaha. said Luffy carefree. Nami felt blush covering her face once again. How is he doing this to me not even being aware of that? asked herself Nami and felt the same old butterfly feeling in her stomack.

- Look it's starting Nami! said Luffy pointing at the sky. She looked at his face that was now lit by the light that was coming from the meteor shower. He was smileing and amazed by the view of the sky. Than she looked up in the sky and it truly was a magnificent view. She was telling him everything about the meteor shower and he listened carefully not moving his eyes from the sky. She never saw him paing atention at something like that beside the meat.

- There is something more in our captain than we bouth know. those were the words that were runing trough her mind, the words Robin told her. Was she right? Is he really something else than just a chiledish, carefree idiot? thought Nami.

- Nami can I make a wish? asked Luffy looking at the sky. She giggled a little bit.

- Yes you can Luffy. said Nami and looked at the sky makeing her own wish.

- Yosh!!! Now I just have to wait. said Luffy excited. Nami looked at him with widened eyes.

- Tell me what you wished for! said Nami in command tone egar to know.

- It's a secret. said Luffy turning around to her with a big grint. I will get it out of him someday, he is not a great secret keeper thought Nami and smiled.They talked for a while and looked at the meteor shower. Spending this wounderfull ecperiance with Luffy ment something to her she thought feeling a warmth around her heart. Intoxicated by the moment and her feeling she didn't even noticed when her eyes were closing and she fell asleep. Luffy watched the whole meteor shower which was really amazing to him.

- It's over. said Luffy moaning and turning around to Nami. He saw that she fell asleep. That flower suits her well he thought, I like it. He slowly picked her up and carried her to bed. Her arms were around his neck alowing him to sense her tangerine smell mixed with Tiger Lily. He looked at her peacefull sleeping face and a smile that was hiden in the corner of her mouths. Luffy slowly putted her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. He turned around and wanted to go the couch when he felt a gently grip around his wrist.

- Thank you for tonight. whispered Nami and continued to sleep. Luffy looked at her, her smile was now noticable and it made his heart beat a little bit faster. He aproached to her bed, leaned a little bit and laied a small kiss on the top of her head. Same smell from before enchanted him again. He standed upright and looked at her seriously.

- Always Tiger Nami. he said and when over to the couch.