Messier, messisest

- Oi Nami are you oke? asked Luffy now looking serious at her pale face.

- Y-Ye-Yes I am oke. What are you doing? You are drawing too much attention. is all Nami could stammer still shocked by his act.

- You look nice Nami. Ooooo that's a nice hat. said Luffy looking at her from toes to head stopping his eyes at her hat with stars that apreared in his eyes.

- Thank you. said Nami silently turning around to the stand. Luffy quickly took of her hat and putted it in the air as Nami was jumping trying to reach it while leaning on him from time to time. Her cheeks were all red. He laughed at the sight of it.

- Give it back! she comanded to him after she stopped jumping and was now pinching his cheeks.

- Stoooooooop it. moaned Luffy while giving back her hat. Nami putted her hat back on her head. Luffy was still petting his cheeks where she pinched him while catching a small glance of her deep cleavage and blushed. Nami couldn't see that cuz her eyes were covered by the hat.

- We look alike. said Luffy putting his head down pointing at his hat. He covered his face out of her sight trying to adopt the naturale color in his cheeks that were red not only from pinching. Nami laughed at that statement. Thats the second time she heard it today she thought. As the first time she had to dissagree with that. Big smile apreared on his face on his monkey face that was now looking at her.

- I don't think...tried to say Nami but followed Luffy with her eyes that was now in front of the stand buying something. She couldn't see what it was due to the angle she was looking from. Luffy turned around hideing something behind his back.

- Close your eyes. said Luffy with even bigger smile on his face.

- Why? asked Nami curiously.

- It's a surprise. said Luffy smileing with glowing eyes. Oh how she hated surprises. Not haveing a control over everything was Nami's biggest weakness. She slowly closed her eyes but not completly. She wanted to see what he was going to do. Luffy was observing her face leaning a little bit towar her.

- Hey, no peaking! he said disaponted seeing her eyes not completly closed.

- Ok ok I promise. said Nami impatiently closing her eyes completly feeling his eyes observing her face. She felt unpleasantly and blushed a little bit. After he was convinced that she closed her eyes completly he moved back again blushing seeing her deep cleavage. He moved his hand from behind holding something smileing. Nami could hear him smileing and blushed a bit more.

- Luuuuffy can I open my eyes? asked Nami moaning still feeling unpleasent.

- Just few more seconds. said Luffy while standing on the tip of his thoes trying to reach the perfect sport on her hat. A winning smile could be heard and Nami felt something was puttet on the string of her hat.

- Open your eyes Nami. said Luffy sofly with a winning smile on his face. Nami opened her eyes quickly eager to see what he did to her hat. That idiot had his own hat and he had to go mess around mine she thought angryly. She took of her hat and her eyes widened. Nami looked at the selling stand and than back at her own hat in disbelief. She wasn't angry anymore and a smile apreared on her face. How did he know I was looking at it? He couldn't see me watching at it from the top of the spinning wheel she thought. She felt warmth through her whole body overcoming her. Her heart beatted like crazy, butterflyes were now not only in her stomack, her face blushed. She felt all those felling mixed inside her makeing her want to cry like a little girl.

- Are you ok Nami? Are you feeling sick? asked Luffy at speechless red faced Nami.

- I am ok, thank you. stammered Nami while putting her hat back at the top of her head. She quickly glanced at the yellow pinwheel Luffy bought her and smiled a little bit. That idiot!!! she thought sofly. She exhaled loudly trying to calm herself down and was ready to say something when she heard...

- Now you look perfect. said Luffy smileing. She was thankfull that she was wearing a hat so he couldn't see her blushing like crazy. She giggled a little bit cuz she knew she looked ridiculously with that yellow pinwheel on her hat but she didn't care. Not lot of people knew how much it ment to her and what it really represented. She felt tears accumulate in the corner of her eyes. Nami wouldn't expect this from Luffy this....care. Sure he would beat up anyone for his nakamas but this act of care... Still looking down at her feet hideing her turbulant feelings she tried to stammer something, anything.

- Thank y... Nami was interupted.

- Like a true Pirate Queen. he said proudly with a deep masculine voice. Nami's body petrified and she stod there speachless feeling his eyes all over her. Oh how she wanted to be his Pirate Queen.

- Look....she pointed at the spinning wheel were Vivi was apologizeing to the man that was yelling at Luffy before. Luffy looked at the sceen that was happening under the spinning wheele and gulped.

- Look at the mess you did. whispered Nami after gathering enought strenght to sound normal. He really did a huge mess but that wasn't the one she was refering too even thoug she was pointing at it. She couldn't let him see her like that thought Nami as couple of tears were rolling down her face bitting her lower lip. Oh gODA help me please Nami was calling for salvation in her mind. Is he even aware what he did to me....is he aware of the turbulant feelings he is wakeing up in me?asked herself Nami. I have to calm down thought Nami.

- I have to run. said Luffy laughing while running away seeing Vivi aproaching him angryly. Seeing that Nami bursted in laught.

- That's my idiot I know. whispered Nami while looking at the dust that was spreading behind him feeling her heart beatting so fast like it is going to jump of her chests.