You should've just ask

- The womans kissing booth is now opened. Be gentle!!! said Cobra-sama with threatening tone. The line in front of all four woman was endless. All the Straw Hats, that werent ocuppied, gathered around Chopper who was treating Sanji. He was fist one that was standing in Hancock's line. Sanji didn't even get to kiss her, just by standing few steps away from her, all excited, he turned into stone.

- Yohohoho is he going to be ok? asked Brook looking at Chopper.

- He will be like this for a while but he will be ok in the morning. said Chopper that was almost used to this situation these days and turned around lookin at Brook who was already standing in Vivi's line.

- Where is Luffy? asked Usopp looking around after they were convinced that Sanji is alright.

- I saw him eating meat a while ago on the stand near restaurant. He seemed really angry. What's with him? said Khoza pointing at Sanji. Khoza just joined them so they explained everything to him which made him laugh out loud.

- I will go find him. said Zoro and walked away. He glanced over to the kissing booths seeing Robin haveing fun. He trusted her, but the move she made earlier made him jealous. Distracted by Nami, who was cheering happily by gathering so mutch money, made him smirked. That woman won't change ever thought Zoro who was walking away from the square. The sound of breaking plates got his attention. He saw Luffy eating meat and tosing away plates.

- Oi Luffy are you enjoing? Is it good? asked Zoro that sat next to him and grabbed a piece of meat.

- I've eaten better. said Luffy indifferent. Zoro almost got chocked by the peace of meat he just swallowed. He started to caugh looking at Luffy. Luffy not likeing meat, what is happening? asked himself Zoro.

- Why are you breaking plates? aske Zoro after finaly catching the air.

- I feel like smashing them. said Luffy remembering Blade's face and tossed the last plate even further.

- Luffy what is happening? I haven't seen you this angry since the battle against Akainu. said Zoro that was looking at Luffy's red face and tense body.

- I am mad at Nami. said Luffy and his eyes, that were usually so inocent, got so dark that even Zoro flinched a bit.

- Why? asked Zoro curiously.

- She said that she applied me to participate in some game and I got stuck there for an hour and a half beeing kissed by some random girls. It wasn't fun and games are supposed to be fun. said Luffy whose anger diminished a bit. Zoro laughed a bit insensibly. He knew his captan liked games but keeping him in one place against his own will was impossible. Nami somehow managed to do it thought Zoro and laughed.

- Well she did it to help Vivi. And you said to Vivi that you are going to do it as an apology. said Zoro recalling him.

- Yeah but it was Nami that tricked me. said Luffy now moaning but still feeling angry.

- Well I have to admit that we did a good job. Although that idiot love cook colapsed, but Blade saved the moment. What do you thing of that guy anyway? asked Zoro pointedly. Luffy twitched and rubed his nails into his palms on his mention.

- I don't like that guy. He smels funny. said Luffy feeling his anger growing again.

- Neither do I. I wanted to smash his head when I saw him standing in Robin's line but he switched to Nami's row so I felt reliefed. said Zoro angryly. After hearing that Luffy jumped on his legs, transformed himself into second gear and wanished toward the square. Zoro paid for meat with money that he intended to spend on the books he thought Robin would like and ran after Luffy. Reaching the square he saw Luffy slowly walking toward Nami's booth glancing over to Blade who was still standing in her row. His fists were clenched and he seemed serious. Zoro watched trying to catch his breath.

Luffy was slowly walking toward Nami skiping the line. That guy Blade pisses me off thought Luffy but Nami...She will get what she deserves.

- You have to wait in the line like everyone else is. said someone from the row but stoped to protest when he saw Luffy glancing over him angryly. Luffy decided to ignore him and glanced over to Blade. Just of thought Blade kissing Nami made him even angryer. Like hell you will do it! thought Luffy and looked over to Nami who was happilly counting the money she gathered. He quickly looked at her whole body. She trully is looking like a Pirate Queen thought Luffy and feelt something pinching his heart. He already knew what he was going to say to her but he didn't wan't to made the crowd even more angryer so he found some berries in his pocked and putted it on the counter. Nami didn't see him aproaching beeing preoccupied counting money.

- Next! said Nami smileing and slowy turning her head over to the line. Luffy, that was already leaning to her cheek after putting the money on the counter, closed his eyes and kissed her. He felt something soft, wet and tasteing like tangerines. It made him feel strange, but it was nice. He opened his eyes and saw Nami's widened eyes looking at him. Her face was red like roses. Luffy looked down and he realized he wasn't kissing her cheek, it were her lips. His eyes widened and he felt warmth covering his cheeks spreding all over his face.

Nami was caught unprepared. Turning around and meeting Luffy's lips made her surprised. She felt all those butterflyes spreading through her whole body. She sensed she was feeling her goosebumps were getting goosebumps. His lips were surprisingly soft but still a bit rough on the edges. At the very thought of it her face blushed. After few seconds, which felt to her like minutes, he moved away a bit. Nami noticed his face was also red but his eyes, that were so dark for a moment, softened. Blade that was standing in the row and watching the scene that was happening few meters from him steped away and moved to Hancock's row. I better not mess with taken girls, not after those looks I got from this guy and that green hair guy. But I still want to contribute to the charity and get the hell away from here thought Blade sensing he was getting himself into dangerous game.

- You should've just aske me, not trick me. is all Luffy managed to say after breaking the kiss. Kissing Nami like that wasn't his goal, he just wanted to kiss her in the cheek and tell her what she deserved. All he wanted to say got out of his head due to the unexpected kiss. Still red faced he turned around, holding his hat with his right hand,and a small smile apeared in the courner of his lips still feeling her, soft and tasteing like tangerine, lips. Hideing his face he glanced toward Nami, who was still standing surprised not beeing able to say anything, he unconsciously licked his upper lip and slowly walked away.

My One PieceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara