Revelation

I can't stand her, she is so pretentious and above all so beautiful. Maybe she is the one for Pirate King....for Luffy. Why do i mind at all? I hate when my mine is not under control and...

- So that is the story about me and Khoza. said Vivi with a smile on her face.

- Hihihihih Vivi thats so sweet story don't you think Nami? said Robin and lifted her left eyebrow. She noticed that something is wrong with her. She hasn't spoken any word since they left Zoro and the rest of them.

- Vivi I am so happy for you. Thats one beautiful story. After all those years you guys still felt the same for each other. said Nami and smiled. She really was happy for Vivi and yes she heard most of the story although her mind sliped to Hancock from time to time. Why is she struggling with her thoughts, she tought that this bath in the palace should relax but...

- Nami is something wrong? asked Robin. She knew her to well not to notice that navigator san is struggling with something.

- Well...I don't know how to say it or even begin with...

- It's about Luffy and Hancock right? Robin interupted her.

- Hh..hhow...How did u know? asked Nami shocked and blushed at the same time.

- It was obvious all those years ago hahaha. said Vivi

- What are you tallking about? asked Nami, she was really confused.

- I could always tell that you care more about Luffy in a different way than the rest of them hihihih. claped her hands Vivi

- Ye...yes I care about him but I am not sure in which way is that. I think i have been faling for him for some time but how can I be sure? Cmon help or I will go crazy aaaaaaaa Nami covered her face with her hands looking so helpless. I don't know what to do or what to think i just know that I have some strange feeling in my heart I am not familiar with.

- Hihihih and they say Luffy is clueless. giggled Robin

- Robin don't do that!!! almost screamed Nami

- Oke, oke so how to help you in this situation. Oh I have and idea. You know Nami, when I was away from Alabasta all those years only I could think about was how to bring peace to my country but at night and in my sleepless night someone was occuping my mind... It was Khoza. In my dreams I would call his name and beg him to save me along with our country. So the second I saw him i wished i could just hug him and not fight on the squeer but...

- Vivi...Namis eyes went wide opened and she looked like she revealed something that has been in her for a long time.

- Vivi when I was separated from the rest of the crew on the Wetheria I was so concerned about Luffy and what he has been going trough, I cried feeling his pain of his lost...I...and after we separated our ways againg and met on Zou I was concerned about Sanji but I was so relieved when I saw Luffy and huged him. It felt like the safest place on earth like always....Vivi he is the one that always saves me....Nami started to cry with mixed feelings.

- Nami looks like you are not faling for Luffy, it seems like you are inlove with our captain hihihihihi. giggled Robin. Nami was shocked from her huge revalation stil cring but her lips started to smile.

- Is it possible? Is it really this feeling of love? I still can't believe it. said Nami and looked at them with eyes that cried for more help. Robin and Vivi looked at each other and giggled. It was so obvious to them that Nami is inlove with Luffy.

- What do you see when you look at Luffy? asked Vivi

- Idiot, but sweet idiot. sadi Nami with smile

- What do you see when you look at Sanji? asked Robin

- Fan of every beautiful women, and first class service. said Nami giggleing. She really hoped that some day he will find someone right for him.

- And what do you see when you look at Zoro? asked Robin

- Sake and snoring hahaha. sorry Robin laughed Nami

- Well Luffy is idiot so Zoro is better! sad Robin and waited for Nami's reaction

- Yes he is idiot but he is MINE IDIOT Robin and Zoro could never....

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... bouth Vivi and Robin started to laught

- What is wrong with you two? Is this amusing to you? asked Nami angrily

- Nami do you have any idea what you said now? asked Robin

- Ofcours Robin I know. I said that Luffy is my idiot and Zoro is snoring moron but...Namis eyes eyes widened....What was she saying?

- Well Nami looks like you have solved all your doubts. Now you have to confess it to yourself. You are inlove with Luffy. said kindly Vivi.

- SAVE ME SOMEONE!!!!!! Luffy was screaming and running all over the palace.

- MERO MERO MELLOW!