Charade II

- Oi Luffy do you have a fever? I better call Chopper. said Usopp hideing under the table. He must be sick saying something like that thought Usopp looking at Nami from under the table but takeing care that she cant reach him. He knew Luffy is an idiot but risking his life saying something like that...

- Everybody! said Nami and stood up all of the sudden. Everybody now looked at her with widened eyes. Usopp fell down on the floor spilling ketchup around himself. He would do that from time to time when Nami would get angry. He wasn't ready to be dead like Luffy was, that idiot he thought still laying on the floor spilled with ketchup drawing atention to himself.

- Call Chopper, Usopp is dead. screamed Luffy running around. While he was passing by Nami she grabed him by his cheak and he strached but stoped after few meters and flew back by the efect of his rubber power now standing next to her.

- He is fine you idiot, he is just acting. said Nami trying to stay calm.

- So Nami, you were saying? said Zoro puting his feat on the table trying to avoid another punch by her heal and puting his mug on the side.

- Yes..um...I wanted to say that...It's true. I am Luffy's girlfriend. said Nami silently but everybody could hear her.

- This is suuuuper. Finaly guys congratulation. said Franky almost crying. Nami's eyes widened. She didn't expect this reaction from their crewmates. Robin and Vivi giggled and huged Franky who was now crying. Usopp who was on the floor pretending to be dead slowly got up all confused.

- Yohohohoho so Usopp was right. said Brook and everybody looked at Usopp. Oh yeah Nami almost forgot about that, he is the one who will pay the most for makeing those stories up her eyes all of the sudden shaped like berries.

- Oh...yeah..I told you guys...I was right. said Usopp puting his face up looking so important but inside he was shakeing and the cold sweat started to overlay his body. Now she knows thought Usopp, but it turned up to be the truth. But still, she knows I was makeing up those stories, I am dead thought Usopp. He was ready to take anther ketchup ball from his bag and make the same move in one second.

- Luffy-san, can I sing a song about Nami-sans panties? asked Brook

- Banquet and singing, thats how it is supposed to be. Let's party. said Luffy puting his arms with squeezed fists in the air smileing

- Yohohohohoh let's sing. Which colors are Nami's panties Luffy? asked Brook that was now by his side with a guitar. Nami looked so calmed down which was strange slowly aproching two of them and suddenly she grabed their heads and bumped them like two coconuts. Two pumps instanly came up on their heads. She slowly turned around and sat down.

- Sorry Nami san. said Luffy and Brook. The door started to open and there was Chopper.

- Hi everybody, are you haveing fun? asked Chopper and screamed when he saw Usopp laying on the floor with blod all around him.

- Call the doctor? What happened here? screamed Chopper running around.

- Calm down Chopper, he is alright, and you are the doctor, remember? said Zoro siping his bear.

- Oh yeah...but what happened to him? Why is he bleading? asked Chopper running toward Usopp.

- Don't worry, it's his special defense move with ketchup. said Zoro and smirked while takeing another sip of bear.

- Oh okey, are you haveing fun? Franky what is wrong? Are you all right? asked little raindeer

- I am suuuuper. I am crying from happines. said Franky looking at confused raindeer.

- Remember all the stories Usopp was telling us about Luffy and Nami? asked Brook

- Y...yeee...yes. stutter Chopper and run behind Franky hideing from Nami. Does she knows that we were talking about them thought Chopper.

- Well looks like there were true. Nami is Luffy's girlfriend yohohohoh. said Brook scratching his bump.

- Haaaaaaaa??? Choppers eyes widened.

- Yes, Nami is my girlfriend! said Luffy and stod proudly by her side and huged her around her shoulders smileing

- I am...s...so hap....happy for you guys. said Chopper stuttering and crying.

- I've missed you so mutch little tanuki. said Vivi and huged him and cuddle him untill he stoped crying.

- Oi Nami, I thought you only liked money . said Zoro teasing her. Nami looked him with her deadly look knowing he was provoking her. She turned around and looked at Luffy who was still smileing and his grip around her shoulder became even tighter. She putted her hand around his back huging him still looking at him. She felt his body petrifyed from her touch. It wasn't easy for him to lie to his crewmates she knew that. She is doing this for money, this whole show she thought and than looked at his shoulder where was a scar. That scar... He got it from Arlong trying to save her and her village, her only realy treasure. Her grip around him softened and she unconsciously moved her hand up and down felling her heart raising like crazy. Again that feeling in my stomack thought Nami. It feels like...something like butterflyes.

- Well, looks like I've found my second most important treasure. said Nami whispering. She felt Luffy's body relaxing and his face turning serious while he was turning his head to her. She looked at that well know face. His eyes were now looking deep inside her eyes like he was looking into her soul. She started to shiver unconsciously. What is happening to her? Why is she reacting like this only from one look? Luffy leaned his head to hers untill their noses touched. Again she shivered unconsciously.

- Do you really mean that? whispered Luffy and nobody heard it exept Nami. She felt a warmth from his breath on her lips. His grip became tighter even more, it was at the border of pain but she didn't feel it in that way. She was lost in his big inocent eyes, she felt intoxicated while the butterflyes danced familiar dance in her stomack and the blood rushed into her face.

- I do. she said and slowly leaned even closer to him kissing him on the corner of his lips softly.