Charade III

Nami was slowly opening her eyes, the morning sun had already found it's was trough purple curtains that were on the window of the balcony. She roled over to the other side still feeling sleepy and her eyes caught a familiar orange flower. Smile apreared on her face, Tiger Lily, that was the name of the flower acording to Luffy she thought. Luffy?!?!?!? She quickly sat on the bed rubbing her eyes that were trying to adopt to the little light that was coming trought the corners of the curtains. She heard a familiar snore coming from her right side. There was he, lieing on the couch with a big grint on his face and crossed fingers on his stomack. She smiled remembering how he crossed his fingers wishing for something that he wouldn't tell her while they were watching the meteor shower. Her thoughts were interupted by a gently knock on the door. She stud up, took her Clima- Tact and opened the door just a little bit seeing Robin and Zoro holding their hands.

- Good morning navigator san, any sleep last night? asked Robin looking at messy Nami.

- E-Eh I watched the meteor shower so I went late to bed. said Nami with glow in her eyes remembering the magnificent view on the sky.

- I know, we saw you and Luffy on the balcony. We also looked the meteor shower just for a while. said Robin turning her head over to Zoro and giggled. Zoro blushed remembering their night together.

- Whiled night eh Nami? said Zoro tring to change the subject but it was a mistake. Very next second he felt a powerfull impact on his head and fell down on the floor.

- See you at the breakfast table. said Nami turning around whistleing and spining her Clima-Tact.

- See you. said Robin and giggled looking at Zoro. He deserved it, he pushed his luck too far. He could tease her around everybody and Nami couldn't do anything cuz she would blow up her cover. So this was a perfect timeing for Nami to repay him for teasing her.

- Cmon, let's go, I want to have my coffe before breakfast. said Robin and they walked away.

- Finaly he got what he deserved. thought Nami smileing playfully. She changed her clothes and went over to her desk she was working on last night. Looking at her maps, just a small part of her collection that she made by her own, she smiled. Nami picked them up and a small paper fell on the flor. She picked it up, it was her "to do list" she made last night after the party. Her eyes caught a different handwritting at the bootom of the list.

- Charge Luffy for being his girlfriend. That was written by a different handwriting and a sketch was on the end of the line. It looked like a moneky face or was it Luffy's face. She couldn't say by the drawing that apreared to be drawn by a 3year old chiled. She giggled at the last part. It was obviously Luffy but when did he had time to go over my things she thought. She slowly went over to the balcony doors and opened the curtains.

- MEAT!!! she shouted. Luffy jumped over the couch and fell on his head. Than he jumped on his feat and looked at Nami with a strange look in his eyes. Are those meats in his eyes? thought Nami

- Where, where???? asked Luffy excited now running around looking under everything to find the meat.

- There is no meat, I just wanted to wake you up. said Nami acting cold and turned around so he couldn't see a smile aprearing on her face. That bump on his head is good punish for rummaging over my stuf.

- That's mean Nami. whined Luffy scratching his head feeling the bump.

- Anyway, let's go, breakfast is starting soon. said Nami and was suprised that Luffy didn't run trought the door at the mention of food. He just stud in one place looking like he forgot something.

- I am coming, just let me take a shower. said Luffy walking toward the bathroom.

- Wh-What? A shower? but it's not sunday. stuttered Nami looking shocked by his statement.