Unexpected encounter

- DUM DUM DUM, we are under attack!!!! yelled Usopp runing around the ship.

- What is this noise? Nami was opening her eyes and sudenlly she felt ship rocking. She slowly got up, took her weapon and putted Luffys straw hat on her head. Who had the guts to attack Pirate Kings ship? She got used to seeing ships turning their course as soon as they saw straw hats jolly roger but sometimes there were some brave enought fools that tried to take Luffy's position as the Pirate King. She just smiled and walked up to the deck.

- Oi Luffy where have you been? Oi oi oi...what it's not you... Usopp whas confused cuz he saw straw hat but than he recognized Nami walking out from door. Why does she have his straw hat and were is that baka?

Nami walked up on the deck, she saw confused Usopp and just smiled. Franky was on the helm manuvering the ship, Robin was by Zoro's side along with Brook and Sanji who were ready to fight. Chopper was trieing to pick his form for fight but was scared along with Usopp. This time it wasn't just one ship, there were 4 of them. Should she been concerned? Than she felt a hand on the hat that was taken by Luffy who was jumping above her to the fence of the ship. She just saw a big brint and a big peace of the meat in his hand.

- Luffy there you are!!!! yelled Usopp and Chopper crying at the same time.

- Who dared to interupt my first meal of the day?

- Luffy where did you find that peace of meat? asked Sanji

- Shi shi shi shi shi its mine now Sanji. Luffy laught standing on the fence. Ofcours he would always take advantage when nobody was in the kitchen to find his favorite meal.

Nami ran to the helm to replace Franky so he can join the rest of them that were ready to fight against 4 other ships. Usopp and Choper were now loading the canons to fire on the enemies. Robin used her special abilities to make 4 bridges so Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Brook and Franky can cross to the other ships. She hadn't seen them so exiced since the last battle they had.

- Let's go! said Luffy and they all run across the bride that Robin made. Luffy took the master ship, Zoro and Sanji took one ship to destroy, Brook and Franky crossed to fourth ship. Chopper and Usopp started to fire from the canons on other ships. Nami was navigateing the ship and tried not to break the bridges Robin made.

- Pull back everybod!!!! To the KITCHEN! yelled Luffy while runing first back to the Sunny. Nami turned her head and saw all 4 ships sinking to the sea. Ofcours that is what you should expect from the Pirate King and his crew. She set ships course and went to the kitchen. Everybody were trying to eat their breakfast defending their plates from Luffy.

- Nami swaaaaan there is your plate i saved from these huligans. said Sanji flying to her seat.

-Thank you Sanji san you are so kind.

- Melori melori I would do anything for you. Sanji fell down on the floor with noseblead.

- Oi Chopper do something about that. He will leave huge stain on the flor. said Zoro while his hand was on Robins sholders and eating breakfast. Chopper jumped down to Sanji and gave him medical treatment.

- Who were those guys? asked Usopp

- I don't know but they made me so angry interupting my fist meal of the day. They just made me even hungrier. said Luffy while his hand were all over the table. Everybody was eating and enjoing breakfast, Chopper was still treating Sanji and Usopp...he was looking at their captain thinking.

- Luffy why did Nami had ur straw hat? asked Usopp. They all stoped eating and were looking at their captain. Nami blushed at that second and lowered her head so nobody can see her. Please Luffy don't say something stupid.