Secret of the sea

- Dinner time!!! shouted Sanji and went back to kitchen. He serverd everything at the table while the rest of them impatiently waited for Zoro, Robin and Nami to enter so they can start eating. Sanji looked at the door and saw Robin entering and his eyes instantly shaped into hearts but was swearing in a second when he saw Zoro entering after her holding hands.

- Oi ero cook did you say something?

- Marimo shut up and sit down! Oi Luffy move your hand from the food. Get our and wait untill Nami-san joins us!

Luffy went outside kitchen and looked trough the small window at the table full of food. His stomack started to make noises. Nami was walking thoward kitchen when she saw Luffy glued to the window and smiled. That idiot, he will never change. He probably tried to eat something while they were waiting for me. She bumped his head and said Let's go. He followed her like little puppy and was at his seat in a second waiting for Nami to sit down. She entered the room and saw the hungriest trio waiting for her and the sign that they can start eating. The second she seat down she heard Luffy already eating like there is no tommorow. She looked at Zoro and Robin siting next to each other and smileing while there were feading each other. They looked so happy she tought. Nami started to eat as well but her mind was on Raftel and moment Robin told her that she is inlove with Zoro. She was a little bit shocked and never seen it coming but what shocked her the most was what Robin said next "Nami, Zoro kissed me while we were on the Sunny berfore we landed here". Nami remembers she almost fell on her ass when she heard her words. Robin was giggleing and huged her. Two of them become really good friends, they shared everything but this was a big news. Some of the crew were shocked as well and some of them I mean only Sanji was devasteted. He cried like a little baby after Zoro and Robin told everybody. Since that day Zoro and Robin were always together. Laste night was their last night on Water 7 and Zoro made a romatic dinner for Robin. The whole crew was suprised that Zoro has evern one romatic bone in his body. Franky even made a room for two of them so they can sleep together.

- Oi Luffy stop taking my food! said Usopp while he tried to put everything in his mouth before Luffy steals all his food.

That noise brought Nami back to reality. She finished her dinner and said she will take the first watch of the ship and navigate it. The rest of them went to their rooms to sleep. Nami looked and the stars and started to think about Nojiko. I am coming back everybody she tought and smile apeard on her face.

- Nami whats so funny? asked Luffy while standing next to her

- Oi Luffy i didn't hear you. I thought everybody was asleep long time ago. Why are you up?

- I could't sleep, Zoro and Robin are so loud again. I don't know why they have to be loud every single night? he said while thinking

Nami smiled as she saw her captain thinking deep, It's was a rear phenomenon and he looked so funny while he was thinking.

- Well Luffy, I don't know how to explain this to you but they are inlove and so they are now in their honeymoon phase. Zoro cares about Robin so he tries to make her happy as well as she tries to make him happy.

She could see that he was thinking even deeper now it looked like his head is going to explode,she laughed out loud.

- Nami I care about you and i don't make loud noises to make you happy,or should I? he looked at her with serious face.

Her laught vanished when she heard his question. Maybe she should explain to him in another words, like to a grown up man.

- Ok Luffy let me try to explain this way. Zoro and Robin love each other so they have needs, I know that you know what that means you told us that ur brother Ace told you what grown ups do. And no Luffy, you shouldn't make noises to make me happy. I really am happy this way. We had really good adventures, some were funn, some were dangerous but I can say i acomplished my dream I draw the map of the World Luffy and i can't wait to say that to Nojiko and others.

- You know Nami I am really glad to hear that. I made a promise to Genzo that I will make you happy and that I will never take away your smile.

He stared at her eyes, and than she felt his lips on her eyelid, her neck and than again he looked her at her eyes. She just stod in one place and looked at him. She was suprised with his stare and her smile vanished.

- I didn't know that Luffy. I...don't...Thank you Luffy she said and lowered her head so he can't see her blushing even if it is night. She started to look at him diferently after Zou. He surelly changed a lot since they started their voyage. 

She felt his hand on her shoulder and other hand was on her chin, he pulled her head up and looked her in the eyes. He smiled and huged her. She felt her heart beating like crazy and in other hand she felt like she is in the safest place on earth.

- It's oke Nami. I also miss my hometown. After Raftel we all made a decision to visit our hometowns and spend some time there. I know i dont have much to come back to but I sill miss it sometimes. It's place were i grow up, where all my dreams started. Some of them I didn't even know i had but now i know you know?

He moved away while his hands were on her shoulders. Nami didn't know exacly what he was thinking so she asked him.

- Luffy so you have some other dreams beside becoming the Pirate King witch you fulfilled?

He huged her again and kissed top of her head.

- Yes Nami I do.

He pulled away and smiled like he smiles when he seas meat.

- Ok Nami I will go to sleep now, good night my navigator.

He was already at the door when Nami snaped out, what just happened? How did she zoned out just like that? She turned around and looked at him and whispered good night captain.

She looked at her log pos that was settled for Drum Island. The ship was on the right way.

- Nami swaaaaaaaaan I came to take my place so you can take a little bit of sleep.

- Oi Sanji is it time already? Ok Sanji good night.

- Ai Nami san sweet dreams.

She walked to her room and opened the doors. She was alone in the room since Robin moved with Zoro. While she walked up to her bed she saw a straw hat on her pillow. She smiled and picked it up. Luffy sometimes puts it there cuz he used to do that when she couldn't sleep and felt homesick. She lied down on bed and huged the hat. What is with this day, this night? Her tought were all around the place but she pulled the hat closer to her heart and soon fell asleep.