Jeff The Killer: My Dad is a Killer

Jeffs point of view:

I have a daughter named Lilac and I am a single father. Her mom past away when she was 7 years. Her moms name was Sabrina, man did I love her. She passed away in a car accident and Lilac was the only survivor. Lilac is now 14 years old and I know she isn't supposed to be around humans, but I decided to enroll her in school.

She has been going ever since her mother passed away. She is a really smart kid. She has honor classes, straight A's, she goes everyday after school to study at the library, and she reads a lot. I never expected to have such a smart daughter like Lilac. Well, I got to go wake her up for school.

I asked Slender Man if he can give me an illusion form, so that I can attend to her parent/student conferences and open house to see how well she is doing in school. Lilac looked so comfortable in bed, but not for long.

"Wake up baby it's time to get up before your late for school." I opened the blinds from her window.

Slender Man also helped us get a place for Lilac and I when she was 7. We live in a blue and white 2 story house. Lilac seemed pretty happy and if she's happy, I'm happy.

"5 more minutes." Moaned Lilac.

"Nope, time to get up." I pulled her covers and dropped them on the floor.

"Fine." Lilac gave me the evil eye with a small smile.

Lilac walked into the restroom, got dressed and did whatever other teenage girl do. What I like about Lilac a lot is that she only puts a certain amount of makeup, so the only thing I notice is that she puts on is maskera and a light lip gloss color. Lilac got her backpack and got a granola bar to eat on the way to school.

"Do you have your, binder, notebooks, pencil pouch that contains erasers, pens that are blue and black, pencils, pencil sharpener, ruler, color pencils, and do you have your gym clothes?" I asked.

"Yup. I have everything I need including a water bottle." Lilac smiled.

"Did your homework?" I asked as I opened the door for Lilac.

"Of course!" Exclaimed Lilac.

We got in the car and drove off.

"Dad, can you come to my open house on Thursday?" Lilac munched on her granola bar.

"Yes, what time?" I questioned.

"At 6:00." Responed Lilac.

"I will be there." I smiled.

I turned into my illusion form as I drove up the curb to drop off Lilac.

"Have a fun day at school and pay attention, take notes, always ask question if you don't understand somethi-" Lilac cut me off.

"It's okay dad. I got this." Lilac kissed my cheek and got off the car.

"Love you!" I yelled.

"Love you too!" Lilac yelled back.

"Hi Mr.Woods!" Screamed a crowd of girls.

"Goodmorning ladies." I responded.

It's always the same girls looking at me and flirting with me. I left school campus and went home. I have been wanting to get a job, but I don't think I should give up on being a killer. Nope, not going to happen. What I usually do when Lilac isn't home is I clean my room, the kitchen, and the restrooms.

I never clean Lilacs room because I respect her privacy. I know it's always clean because I am always telling her to clean it. She knows now that I shouldn't be telling her when to clean her room anymore because she adapted to cleaning her room most of the time. She is a really good girl, she's always listening to me, gets good grades, and she knows from right and wrong. Sometimes I feel like I am doing a good job raising my daughter on my own.

When her mom passed away, I felt like this was a test to see how good of a father I will be and how well I can raise Lilac. I cleaned the whole house squeaky clean and layed onto the couch. I set my alarm 10 minutes before Lilac gets out from school. I closed my eyes while I was still in my illusion form. I'm feeling really tired today.

------------------------------------------

EXCUSE ME WHATS THIS? A NEW STORY THAT'S WHAT IT IS. I know for sure this story isn't getting deleted because I explained to my mom how bad I enjoy writing these type of stories. She understood me and gave me permission to write more creepypasta stories. :) ALRIGHT PAY CLOSEE ATTENTION MY KILLER LOVELIES. MY FRIEND CHELSEA a.k.a daftpunk_girl IS WRITING AN AMAZING STORY CALLED THE BLUE MASKED KILLER(love story) AND SHE HAS 218 VIEWS ALREADY! I WANT TO CONGRATULATE HER BY YOU GUYS HELPING ME POST ON HER PROFILE AND EXPLODE IT BY GIVING HER CONGRATULATIONS LETTERS. Please guys I really need your help on this and this Will mean everything to Chelsea. SEE YA AND ENJOY THIS STORY.