11 where is She?

Part11

Khushi didn't get any sleep. Her mind lost its peace in Arnav's words. What a man he is? Will he do as he said? No, she couldn't let him do so.

She dialled Mr

She dialled Mr. parameter's number and requested him not to reveal her whereabouts to anyone and he encouraged her with the idea.

Khushi went to the hospital to take blessings from Garima before leaving Lucknow. Garima was in tears. Just because of her, Khushi is going to an outlandish place. She felt helpless.

Garima: Khushi beta, I'm sorry just because of me you are facing this odd time.

Khushi: Amma please don't feel bad. You should be happy that your daughter is capable to face the odd situation.

Garima: but...

Khushi(cutting her): won't you save me if I was in your state? I'm doing the same. please bless me.

Garima: Devi Maiya will help you beta.

Khushi took Buaji alone and asked her as that man(Arnav) already influenced her.

Khushi: Buaji please keep my location secret from everyone. Don't give any details to anyone no matter how close and how good they are. I don't want anyone to disturb me or make the family feel uneasy. (she made up her excuses to make Buaji accept her request without telling anything about Arnav)

Buaji: I can understand Titaliya. I won't say anything to anyone. Ok? Be relaxed.

Khushi sighed in relaxation. After that Khushi bid bye to them and left the hospital.

****

Arnav was not in the mood to return to RM after he meets with Khushi. A small girl... A small girl with GIGANTIC morels is killing him by her goodness. DAMN GOODNESS. He was suffocating. His breath ditched him. How could someone be this much stubborn? How could anyone not be fond of money and wealth? Is there nothing to get her attention towards him? damn.

He wanted the same stubbornness and morels in a relationship when he didn't meet Khushi

He wanted the same stubbornness and morels in a relationship when he didn't meet Khushi. After meeting her he was irritated by what he expected from his girl. Because she was stubborn about someone's relationship instead of "his" which irked him. He wanted to snatch it for him. At any cost.