I was heading to the pool when I catch mom flirting with Mr. Kim when I pass by the living room, they're so busy with each other that they didn't notice me passing by.

Hating the sight of them I proceed at the backyard quietly.

When I arrive at the back of the mansion, I slip off my indoor slippers and look around for a bit.

The pool is seriously huge and the clear bright blue water sparkles in the afternoon sun.

Dropping my towel on the side chairs, I spread sunblock all over my body and face because I don't want to get baked under the sun and tie my hair back in a messy ponytail with few baby hairs falling over my forehead.

Taehyung wasn't around yet and it's a relief since he'll just annoy me and I'm not on the mood to be bothered by him.

I walk to the edge of the pool, dipping my toe in the sparkling water and it's surprisingly cool.

I grin to myself in content before crouching down and jumping into the water without a beat.

The water is not that deep, it just reach above my chest but I won't dare to explore the deeper side of the pool.

Cool water surrounds me and soaked my whole body, I quickly came up for air immediately swiping my hair back and the treading water.

The cool water helps me and I don't feel that warm anymore than before.

It's actually nice to be out here under the harmful sun.

"You should have waited for me tiger." I suddenly heard a deep voice from a distance that grabs my attention.

I snap my head at the direction of the voice and there he was standing at the edge of the pool, a navy blue trunks hanging loosely off his narrow hips.

I admit Taehyung looks attractive especially right now that he's topless-

Oh my gosh shut up Y/n.

"I'm sorry brother." I sarcastically smile sweetly at him and bow my head in courtesy then quickly drop the smile.

I stare at him for a moment thinking that he looks like a model but I quickly push that thought out of my head and scrunch my nose.

"I'm surprised you're not one of those bitch who wore make up in a pool." I heard him mutter audibly.

"I'm not a bitch." I grimace, scrunching my face at the thought.

"I didn't said you are."

But before I could say anything else Taehyung runs up to the edge and executes a perfect cannonball into the water splashing me at the moment.

"Hey!" I growl a complaint turning my head away from the water splashing on my face.

Taehyung resurfaces with a huge rectangular smile on his face and shakes his head, intentionally sending water beads flying at me.

"You idiot."

I hit him in the arm and dive back underneath the cold water, attempting to swim farther away from him but I don't get very far on account of how Taehyung quickly wraps a strong arms around my waist and drag me back to him, my back against his front.

"Yah!" I shriek as I was taken by surprise.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whisper lowly, his lips grazing against my earlobe.

Why do he love doing that!?

"Get off of me Taehyung." I demand, struggling to get out.

I hold onto his forearms so that he won't try doing anything stupid, I'll kill him if he dare.