"Come on Cory. He knows where we're going." Adam defends him. 

"Yes, listen to your friend, Jeremy." 'Oswald' says.

"That's not my name!" Adam whines. 

"Just, keep walking." Cory sighs. 

"Ah yes, We must continue. But we have to watch out for beasts.." 'Oswald' states.

"Beasts?" Nick asks, scared.

"Yes, like Deathclaws and scorpions." 'Oswald' answers. I shiver at the mention of Deathclaws. Never had good experiences with them..

"Well," Cory looked over towards me, "Let's try not to run into those." 

"Yeah, We don't really like those." Adam says.

"I don't wanna see a Deathclaw, Cory." Nick whines.

"Remember our last Deathclaw experience, Wasn't too fun." Cory cooed. My mood lightens at his tone. 

We stop at an abandoned camp. I look around, not realizing how tired I was. This suit is really bring me down. I lower my gun but didn't put it away. Now that my friends is too risky. 

"Okay, Let's rest for a bit." Cory stops and looks at Oswald's group. "I'm gonna call a group meeting." He went to the side and we followed. 

"Ah yes, I call a team meeting as well. With my own team." Oswald states motioning for his group to follow him. 

We go inside this little house and I sit on the bed. Alpha sit on the floor next to me with Uni. Cory goes through the chest and sit in one of the chairs. Adam follows in and Nick gets stuck in the door way. He had to break down the top of the door. 

"Okay Cory, why are we here?" I ask to get the conversation started.

"Yeah, did you find bottle caps? I understand why you would want to do this in private." Nick says happily. 

"No, Nick, I just" Cory trails off. "I have a bad feeling about these guys. I don't trust him." Uni barks something in reply. 

"I dunno, Cory. I can't agree with you on this." Adam sighs. "I thought you would be on the same page as me. I'm a ghoul too, I can't believe you can't trust my own kind." 

"Well, But you're a normal ghoul. He's a little, too far gone.." Cory replies. 

"Maybe he just had a little more rad then me. This is our best bet too." Adam defended. Uni barks something that seems to be a suggestion. 

"I dunno Uni. I think I agree with Cory on this one. It has nothing against you Adam." Nick says. 

I could hear something outside, like gunshots and yelling? Nick kept looking out the window as Adam and Cory tried to convince each other. 

"Aren't they on the same team." Nick points at where they were standing. "Why are they yelling at each other?" 

This caught my eye and I stood up and looked out. They were indeed fighting. It looked a little too heated. I open the door without a word to the others.

"I guess we are seeing what's going on." Cory says, looking towards me as I walk towards them. 

"What going on?" I asked as I approach them. Oswald looked at me, he had his gun out. 

"Nothing, we're just having a bit of a.." he looks towards his teammate. "disagreement." 

"See, nothing's wrong. Just a friendly disagreement." Nick says nervously. 

"Oswald, Why did you scuff my shoe." He yells at his teammate. I tilted my head in confusion. 

"I thought he was Oswald?" Nick looked at Cory. 

"No, I'm Cory." He states. I cross my arms, "The hell you are." I growl. 

Nick looks highly confused at this.

Everyone looks even more confused. 

"That's it." Oswald, Cory, Gerald? Whatever his name is pointed the gun at his friend and shot him dead. My eyes widened and I looked at the dead guy on the floor. 

"Cory, I mean Oswald! What the heck!!" Adam yelled. I see him lower his gun and take the chance. I grabbed the end of the shotgun and pointed it down and to the side to get it and throw it to the ground. At this point I had no idea what I was doing. I was just doing it. 

I grabbed his shirt collar and held him in place. 

"What the hell!! Why would you do that!" I yelled in his face. He didn't even seem scared, he just looked at me as if I was the crazy one. 

"What's with your girl? Why is she yelling?" He said calmly. Adam looked at me.

"(Y/N), put him down." Adam asks. 

"I'm not doing anything." I growl, holding him in place tighter. 

"He scuffed my shoe. What else was I supposed to do?" He breathed out. 

"Talk to him like a normal person?! How insane are you?!" I scowled. 

"Me? Insane? Look at yourself, holding down someone-"

"A murderer." I cut in.

"For simple defending. I think now they should keep you on a leash or something." He grabbed my hands and I quickly threw him down. I walk away. 

"(Y/N)?! What was that about?" Cory yelled towards me, Adam goes to see if what's his name is alright. I stopped and Cory caught up to me. 

"I know you're mad, but you can't hurt someone like that. We could've taken care of it." Cory explained. 

"How? You would have talked to him. He killed a guy Cory." I looked down, eyes narrowed. "I may be bias but I can't be by people who kill someone with no purpose."

I looked at him, He seemed scared, as if he knew what was coming up next.

"I can't be here. I rather you stay together with the group. I've been by myself before. I can handle it." I explained.

"Come on (Y/N). You don't have to.." Cory trailed off. 

"I'm really sorry Cory." I look back to Alpha who was behind Uni. They seem to get along well together, she wouldn't want to leave him.

"Make sure Alpha is safe, I think Uni can do a great job with that."

"No."

"Hopefully we met again. Somewhere else. Maybe past the Glowing Sea."

"You can't." He grabbed my arm.

"I see you later..." I take my arm away and start walking past the camp we were staying at. This is it. I really do hope I see everyone again. But, what that guy said, I haven't been feeling myself lately. I think it's best I leave for a bit. 

It will be super hard to get through the Glowing sea, but I've managed worse. 

I can deal with it... 

(HAHAHAHAHA, I'm sorry. I know some people won't like this whole, 'Reader's not with the group thing' but I'm doing this to make this story my own. I've been going by the actually Fallout series and it gets very boring trying to get every detail right. It will only be like this for the next chapter, I think. Hope you enjoyed)

MariahReading out~

(1600 words)