Chapter 7:Time travelers club-uh sorry-union

Start from the beginning

        The woman leads us to a room. It looks very fancy and secure. It's all metal and can only be opened with some sort of screw driver thing the girl holds in her hand. "Go on in then. Good luck." Corneliu goes in first and I follow behind him. The door slides shut the minute we enter. It almost closes on my tail but luckily I swivvel out of it's way at the last minute. The room is brightly lit. Just a single mohagony desk with a rolling desk chair. But there's no one in here.

        "Who did you say we were meeting again?" I ask. Cornelius opens his muoth to answer but somebody else beats him to it, "You're meeting me silly!" I gasp and yell shortly in srpise. Turning, I see a man in the corner of the room at a couch. He stands and comes over to me before taking my hand and shaking it, "Mr.James P sullivan! Wonderful to meet you. I'm Matt! Matt Smith is the name but it's best not to wear it out. It's also rather a long name. Um... Oh! How about you call me by my nickname?!" I frown and quirk and eyebrow, "And you're nickname would be?..."I trail off. Matt smiles.

"Some people call me the Doctor."

-----------------------------A/N----------------------------------

Yes! I am full aware the Doctor is not Pixar or Disney. But I don't really care. I like Doctor Who and this story has time traveling in it so how could I resist?! Yes, I used the eleventh doctor. Doesn't matter does it? It's my story I'll write it how I want. Alright, with that said, on with the story!

----------------------------END A/N---------------

        "And why do they call you the Doctor? Why not just a doctor?" I ask. Matt smiles, "Because I am a doctor of all sorts. Also, I've been around for about 906 years now. I think I've earned the right to have a t-h-e in front of my nickname instead of just a lousy old -a." I nod sort of still confused.

        Matt nods over to the couch, "Come and sit. We need to discuss he matters at hand." Cornelius and Matt share a few hushed words as I shuffe over to the couch. I sit and the couch seems to groan at my weight. Soon enough, Cornelius and the Doctor join me on the couch. "Okay. Firstly, I'd like to know all of your questoins Sully." He smiles and waits for me to go on.

        The doctor seems a bit odd to me. He's got this odd red fez on, and a red bowtie. He wears a poloshirt and jacket with jeans and black shoes. He also has a bunch of mysterious items in his pocket. "How exactly did I time travel in the first place?" The doctor immediatey answers, "There are little glitches in time that appear and disappear throughout different places. You happened to find a glitch at just the right time at just the right moment and wound up in your own past. Well, in sweet little Emily's past. And you changed her life." I nod. "And you-you time travelers alike- you have a club?" The doctor rolls his eyes, "It's not a club! Why does everyone seem to call it a club? It's a union thank you and yes. We do gather. But we only gather everyso often. Any time traveler in distress can just pop in here, ask for assistance and there you go." Again, I nod. (I seem to do that alot. Just nodding.)

        "Final question," I say, "How did I change so many lives just by helping Boo?" The doctor grows grim, "That one is going to take a while....Ready for a long explaination?" I nod, "I've got all the time in the world."

        The docto ndos and looks at the floor before saying, "What do you say we pop into the lives of everyone whose lives you'e changed? That'll help e explain more clearly." I nod and the doctor leads me back out of his office and outside. Cornelius follows behind quietly. "Where is your time machine Lewis?" Doctor asks. Lewis? Cornelius has a nickname too? "The red one." He says. The doctor pats his back and smiles, "She's a beauty Lewis really she is!" Then he runs overto the hovercraft much like a toddler would run to a candy store. I climb into the hovercraft after Cornelius.

        The doctor looks back at me grimly, 'Alright Mr.Sullivan.Let's see the effects of what you've done." Then Cornelius fidles with the instruments on the dashboard before we float into the air and take off. The entire dizzying ride, I am thinking but one thing.

What have I done?

----------------authors note------------------

Short chapter again! I know! I'm sorry. But this explains what happened right? Sully fell through a glitch in time into Emily/Boo's past. By keeping her from her abusive father he somehow changed alot of lives. What will happen!?What's happened to everyone?! I mean, we know Boo is somehow married to Lyleng and has kids but how?! And if that's the case, what happened to Russel?! Dun dun duuuuunnNnn!!!!!!!

KK I gtg now.I'll try to update soon! Bee byes!

FANTASTIC

ALLONS-Y

and

GERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!