Part 14

Niall's p.o.v.

I woke up with a hand tangled in my hair, hearing light snores above me. I shifted to see Sklyer sound asleep and i sighed in content. Last night i had done something i never thought i had the balls to do. Id kissed her. Even poured my heart out , which is something id never do.

Sky was honestly so beautiful and im still in shock on how im lucky enough to have gotten this close to a person like her. She was so out going and i could feel myself opening up and being more brave around her. Even if we dont date, ill be happy enough just keeping a friendship like this with her. I know very well that i could treat her better than Jake but i, and everyone else knows, thatd shed never go for a guy like me. Last night gave me a bit of hope though.

After watching her for what felt like ages, she stirred in her sleep, which caused me to panic, so i closed my eyes pretending to be asleep still.

Skylar's p.o.v.

Sleeping in a sit up position is definitely not something i want to do again. I streched out and saw Niall under me and couldnt help but smile. I could tell by the way his eyes were twitching that he really wasnt asleep. I chuckled.

"Wake up irish kid," i whispered in his ear.

He faked a yawn and streched in my lap, which made my giggle. Such a poser.

"Morning Sky," he smiled and slowly opened those peircing blue eyes. I felt my breath cut off and he quickly took notice.

"What wrong?" he asked, sitting up.

"No nothings wrong," i chucked. "You just need to keep those oceans under control, Horan"

Confusion crossed his face immediately. "Oceans?"

"Your eyes, pea brain" I say and roll my eyes. I regret my words as soon as they leave my mouth.

"Shit im sorry Niall" i facepalm.

"Oh calm down Im not that fragile" he chuckles. Then we fell into an awkward silence.

"So um..last night," i started.

His eyes found mine again. "Yea Im sorry about that. Really i am. i honestly dont know why i kissed you it was wrong i know-" i cut him off by putting my hand up to stop him.

"Its ok. You were emotional and people do weird things when their emotional" i laughed.

"Weird, huh?" he spoke quietly. What is up with me saying things out of context today.

"No wait niall i didnt mean weird, i meant unexpected, you know? The kiss wasnt weird at all i enjoyed it." i rambled on then slapped my hand over my mouth.

Nialls eyes sparked up and a smile spread on his face. "You enjoyed it?!" He shifted to face me.

I hesitated. "Yea irish kid youre not that bad" i said casualy. His smile was still as bright as day and it was contagious.

"Could i maybe have another go at it?" he asked shyly.

I inched closer to him and he did the same to me, surprised by my reaction. My lips ghotsed over his in a teasing way. His eyes were shut waiting on me and i smirked and backed away. His face still leaning forward.

i put my lips to his ear and he flinches, expecting them elswhere. "We have to get ready for school," i laugh.

He pulls back with a smirk.

"I havent got any clothes here," his accent strong as ever.

"Oh i have plenty of oversized band shirts you can wear" i say proudly. i went up to my closet pulling out a rolling stone shirt.

"No way am i wearing your clothes"

"Either wear it or keep on the clothes you had on yesterday. Which people already saw you in." i say matter of factly.

He ways his options and says deal within 3 seconds and i went to go get ready as well.

***

The ride to school was pretty chill. Hood down, not to sunny, radio up. If anyone had seen us theyd think we were going to the beach.

We arrived at the school just as soon as the bell rung.

"See you around irish kid" I say to Niall, pecking his check.

"Laters, baby" he smirked. I dead panned as soon as i recongnized the reference.

"Niall tell me you did not just steal Christian Grey's line" i laughed.

"Actually its his brothers," He said proudly because he knew what he was talking about.

"Oh my goodness, ill see u later" i shook my head, laughing and left to go to class.

My class with jake.