Part 6

When I exited mr.Howard's class I saw Sophie, Lena, and Zoe. I walked over deciding I didn't want this fued to get between us.

"Hey guys..." I said starting at the ground.

"Sup" Lena spoke.

I looked her in the eyes and continued.

"Look you guys..I apologize for the whole thing in the cafeteria. I over reacted.."

"No Sky. We are sorry. We should have told you earlier." Sophie said.

"Oh! And I talked with Madison." I spoke. Their eyes grew wider.

"AND?!" Lena said.

"Well long story short, she mentioned Jake,I slapped her, she said I shouldn't me mad at her I should be mad at him" I said.

".........what? YOU SLAPPED MADISON?!" Zoe said.

"well she is right though. You shouldn't trust Jake! He is cheating on you!" Lena said.

"I may sound foolish right now but I won't believe it until I see it" I spoke.

Lena shook her head. "Fine. Next week, come early. Hopefully they do the same thing so you can catch them!"

Its not like I wanted to catch Jake kissing another girl right infront of my face. But it had to be done to know the truth. "Ok." I agreed.

"So what are our plans for the weekend you guys?" Sophie said.

".....skating?" I recommended.

All we needed was "the look" in confirmation that we all agreed.