Part 4

Madison saw me and seemed like she'd seen a ghost. Then her face came to a evil grin.

"Well hello there Skyler" she said. Sounding a bit more friendly than she had ever been before. We rarely talked before now.

"Hi Madison" I replied as she circled around me like a sly fox.

"You know that boyfriend of yours is a great guy" she teased. Why was Jake being pulled up in the conversation?

"Yea. Why do you say that?" I said.

"Oh no reason"

" Then why did you mention him?"

" You won't like my reason Sky"

"Don't call me sky!" I said harshly.

"Ok...sky"

"Ugh I don't have time for you Madison" I said walking away.

"Your boyfriend does" she said after me.

I stopped immediately and turned around. I rushed twords her making my hand make contact with her face.

"Bitch, stay the hell away from my man. I won't let you ruin our anniversary" I spat.

"I don't think its me you should be worrying about miss Skyler. Its Jake" she said walking away with her hand on her cheek.

My thoughts were everywhere causing me to grow a headache. I need to get out of here.

I was breathing heavily. I walked through parts of the school I never saw before trying to clear my mind. It was actually starting to work until I walked past one hallway. I heard a figure on the floor crying. There goes my curiosity again.