Part 8

*Jake's P.O.V.*

Madison would be coming over any minute now. We did this every Saturday. Skyler would be out with friends so she wouldn't suspect a thing.

I made sure everything was perfect so nothing would be screwed up for our night. I heard a light knock at the door and ran right over.

"Who is it?" I teased.

"Oh open up you" I heard a voice say behind the barrier. I unlocked the door and saw Madison dressed in a trench coat. Fully covered. Did she know it was nearly 90° outside? She stepped inside and I locked the door behind her.

"I ran into Skyler today in the hallway." She spoke sitting at the end of my bed. I felt my heart drop.

"A-and?" I stuttered. I felt myself starting to sweat.

" Well she slapped me" Madison spoke casually with a shrug.

"Wait what? She...slapped you?!"

"Yep. She was going on about not wanting me ruin your anniversary."

I was sure that my heart sank lower than it should've.

"Ugh I forgot our anniversary!" I said covering my face with my hands and falling back into the bed. I sighed deeply. "She probably hates me now"

I felt Madison crawl on top of me. Her legs either side of my waist, causing her to straddle me.

"Oh who cares about her?" Madison started.She leaned down and whispered in my ear. " Get her out of your mind and concentrate on me"

And with that, she lifted back up and ripped open her trench coat. My eyes grew huge, examining every curve of her torso. The red laced bra holding my attention more than anything. Her cleavage was super exposed. Her brown hair falling over her shoulders perfectly. I sat up and kissed her lips.

"Yea....who cares about her" I said.

Madison lifted up my shirt and quickly started unbuttoning my pants. I leaned back on my arms letting her carry on.

She let her trench coat fall to the ground exposing the rest of her body. She had matching underwear and a silver anklet.

Tonight was gonna be fun.