Part 10

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I walked home, thinking about what happened tonight. Skylar had been really nice to me. I felt....safe around her? I'm not sure how I felt. But I knew she meant everything she said. She was friend. The only person who actually came to me and talked to me all year. Everyone else gave me dirty looks and picked on me....some never even noticed I was there. Im still a bit weary about Skyler though..I don't think I can take anymore heartbreak.

Its was around 10 when I got home. The walk was pretty long and I couldn't really afford taking the bus. So yea I'm pretty tired from a 3 hour walk.

My mum and dad were probably sleep by now so I had to enter quietly.

I fumbled to find my key and slowly turn the lock. When I walked in I rubbed my feet on the carpet and came to notice the kitchen lights were on. I walk over and stopped at the door.

The kitchen was literally a mess! Pots were scattered and chairs were flipped.

"NIALL?!" I heard my mum scream. She sounded urgent so I bolted up the stairs. Her door was closed. But....not locked. I easily walked in and came to find my dad pinning her against the wall. She looked in pain, tears pouring down her face.

"Go back downstairs Niall, this is grown up business here" my dad said, pushing my mum father into the wall.

"Let her go!"

"I said go back downstairs!" He spat. He turned his vision to me and I can tell he'd been drinking. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

"Dad...let.her.go." I said through my teeth. My jaw tightening.

"And what if I don't?" He said. My mum was frightened. Without a warning, dad slung her against the ground and charged at me.

I fell back and hit my back on the ground for the second time tonight. my head hit hard and was now spinning.

I grew unconscious. Feeling a huge fist pounding against me every 2 seconds. The loud noise of my mum's cries and screams filling my ears. It was alot to bear. My vision became filled with black dots. And I slowly slipped into darkness.

*Jake's P.O.V.*

I lyed breathless on top of Madison. Our bodies sweating due to heated movements.

"Something about you was better tonight than before" she spoke breaking the silence.

"Ditto..." I sighed. "I'm tired"

"Me too....I guess I'll head home now" she said gathering her things. I didn't want her to leave.

"Stay here?....its kinda late for you to be riding around town alone" I said

She turned around and stared me in the eyes.

"Yea? And why do you care?" She smirked.

"I just.....care ok?"

She crawled back under the covers and snuggled into me.

"....Jake?" She whispered while tracing her finger over my chest.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"When are going to break up with Skyler? Your relationship is going nowhere babe. Be with me officially" she spoke.

Her words were almost convincing. But I did love Skyler....even though I just cheated on her I still have feelings for her.

"You know I suck at breakups Maddy" I rubbed her hair. She sat up and crawled on my lap, straddling my waist.

"Then make her break up with you!"

She said slyly.

"And how will that work?" I asked now curious in the conversation.

"We can set a time and a place to make out and make sure she is around" she said a bit to excited.

"But won't that make me seem like a jerk?"

Madison started at me blankly.

"Jake you cheat on her constantly. If your just now labeling yourself a jerk then something is seriously wrong with you" she chuckled.

I grabbed her hips and rolled her over so I was on top of her.

"I'll agree with this plan under one condition" I spoke.

"And what is that" she said wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Round 2?" I asked.

She pulled me down and found her way to my hair. Her roughness made me grind my hips to her. I revived a moan.

(I might not finished some of the sex scenes because I don't really think I'm skilled enough to write good smuts yet.....sorry)