[5] Everyone Has Secrets

Start from the beginning

He glared at me as we both quickly disentangled ourselves from the mess and walked away as discreetly as one could after having a thong in their mouth.

“Well that was interesting,” I remarked jovially, swinging my arms at my sides.

“Just peachy,” Preston replied scathingly, cocking his eyebrow at me.

I bit my lip and glanced downward, unsure of what to say. Luckily, I was saved from that particular form of torture.

“Pon!” I screamed, running full speed at my cousin.

“Zi!” Mason yelled back, catching me mid jump. We looked at each other for all of two seconds and started cracking up bad. Preston and Jesse both seemed to roll their eyes in synchrony. Hm, it seemed almost like they were related. And of course, being the annoyingly nosy ass I am, I pressed for info.

“So how do you guys know each other?” I said, crossing my arms and shifting my weight from one leg to another.

Mason and Jesse looked at each other uneasily and Preston stared at the ground, shuffling his DC clad feet.

A sudden thought struck me.

“Woah woah woah, are you guys like,” I widened my eyes and made a face, “in a weird sex thing together?”   

Both Jesse and Preston seemed like their eyes were about to bug out of their sockets as they shouted noises of disgust and protest. Mason just shrugged and shook his head.

Mason spoke up, “we may have played a little trick on you Zi.”

“Oh?” I cocked my eyebrow and waited.

“Preston is my brother,” Jesse giggled slightly, “I don’t have a sister.”

I stood there slack jawed and then started cussing them all out, “You fucking assholes filled with bright orange duct tape! Dickwads, literal dickwads!”

Preston made a weird face, “Literal dickwads?”

“Yes,” I responded snippily.

He snorted and pressed his lips together, trying not to laugh. I cracked a grin and we both started laughing hysterically.

-

-

-

“So Preston, music, now,” I demanded, holding my hand out for his IPod.

We were all sitting in the food court, Jesse happily consumed in his vegan food, and Mason happily consumed in watching Jesse be happy. Me and Preston were sitting across from each other, and had been deeply engrossed in talking about politics. Luckily, both of us were really liberal and loved to rant about all the bullshit going on socially.

Preston obediently handed over his IPod and I scrolled through his play-list.

“Rise Against, Blink 182, P!nk, BVB, My Chem, Fit For Rivals,” I recited, “Holy shit! All this is gold!”

He blushed and looked at the table, leaving me to stare longingly at him. I had never met anyone as extraordinarily unique as him. The one thing I wanted most in all the universe right now was to lean across the table and kiss him, but I repressed it. No way would he like me.

Preston looked up and smiled weakly at me, the blush still not faded from his alabaster cheeks.

I stood suddenly, causing Jesse to jump and look reproachfully at me with a noddle hanging out of his mouth.

“I have an idea!” I declared as if it was the most important thing ever thunk up. Yes, I realize that isn’t a word. Bite me.

They all looked expectantly at me and I smirked devilishly at Preston. He gazed uneasily back at me and spoke nervously, “how in the hell do you guys make the same exact expression…” He was looking at me, Mase, and Jesse.

We all shrugged.

“Anywaaaayys,” I continued, “Preston needs to get a piercing. I mean, we all have them except him.” I gestured towards my own silver lip ring, Masons similar snake bites, and Jesse’s shark bites.

Mason looked to Jesse for permission, and Preston pleaded silently to him with his eyes. I sent my own hopeful look his way and he gave in with a smile.

“Yes!” Yelled Preston, pumping his fist in the air.

-

-

-

Preston looked sexy. Like, he was hot before, but DAYUM BOY. All in all, he got three piercings. His spider-bites on the left side and a purple tongue stud. He still couldn’t talk yet. It was adorable.

“Shtop looking ath me,” he lisped, glaring at me.

“Okay,” I replied sincerely, and kept looking.

“Athole.” He remarked. I assume he tried to say, “asshole.”

We had decided that Preston was gonna come back and stay with us for the night. That was however, after I had sworn up and down not to touch him sexually.

If his mom came home to see him with new piercings after a day of hanging out with us deviants, (and yes, I say deviants sarcastically,) he would be pretty much dead. So he was coming to stay with us at our apartment. And by us, I mean me, Mason, and Jesse.

I suppose I should explain. I don’t have parents. At least not in my mind. So I stick with my cousin now, and my sperm donor-carrier duo couldn’t care less. I was lucky enough that Mason and Jesse have their own place, and that it’s close enough to a good school.

The car lurched to a stop and I jerked in my seat. Preston snorted himself awake and was now looking around sleepily. D’awwh.

We all stumbled out of the car and practically crawled up the apartment stairs and up to the flat. Jesse unlocked it and we all spilled inside, tired out of our minds. We had already decided that Preston would stay with me, seeing as how my cousin was a horny bastard and Jesse was worried about Preston getting traumatized. Of course we wouldn’t be sleeping in the same bed; I would be sleeping on the top bunk and Preston on the bottom. He was scared of heights.

I tugged Preston up and stumbled with him into my room, dropping him as gently as possible onto my bed. A few moments later I tossed a pair of boxers and an overlarge sleep shirt at him, which he promptly began to snuggle.

I rolled my eyes and strolled sleepily into my bathroom, one to give him privacy, two, I needed to change myself.

This was the part of the day I dreaded above all else.

I steeled myself, suddenly wide awake, as I stared at the wide mirror across from me.

I wasn’t too bad looking. My hair was longer and brown, streaked with caramel highlights and flipped around my face, which had a sort of boyish mischief about it. My lips were always full and pink, which was okay I guess, especially with a lip ring. 

I shook myself and muttered, “Stop stalling. It’s just gonna make it worse.”

I took in a deep breath and gripped my shirt, pulling it over my head, exposing my binder, and my secret.

 A/N: OooOoOooOo what's gonna happen? I dunno! honestly, i have no idea.       .-.