29.

Zayns POV

Its been around 2 months since Adrian was arrested, Her trial isn't set for another 6 months. So That gives me time to try to figure this out, But in the Mean time I wouldn't want Adrian sitting in jail, So I need to hurry up.

Right After Adrian got arrested Horan went on TV for all of London to see and announced her arrest and told the city that Adrian would be charged for the murder. Which is unprofessional to do as a police officer, but he only did that because he knew I would still fight it and knew that it would only make my Job harder

I could only Imagine how she is doing in there, I haven't spoken to her since Chief let me see her one Last time in the office. And its killing me inside to think I could be figuring out this case and getting her out of that shit hole.

I walk in and out of Prisons and Jails, That Place is dangerous. I remember when I looked at all the inmates with pity and walk around Like I already know there story. And Now I could only Imagine how many are in there being falsely accused and Having to stay in Hell hole like that.

So far, Liam is has been feeding me information on the case and what Niall has been doing on it. And Horan is doing everything in his power to keep her in Jail, Apparently an anonymous donar tried to pay her bail but Fucking Horan had Adrian put in front of a Judge again and had her set at no Bail. 

I thought for a moment Adrian would be set free and we would be able to try to figure this out until her Trial, But Lets not forget Horan was the best detective in London when I wasn't around, so he knows what he's doing. And I wonder who would pay her bail, I couldn't think of anyone who would pay other than me, I would but I didn't have that kind of money. But someone does and they were willing to pay it, but who?

But As of now all I need to focus on is talking to Adrian and trying to get her out of Jail, Liam is also trying to help with that. Chief Knows me well enough that I would go to the Jail and talk to her so he put me on the no visit List, He has limited all my communications with anything that may help me figure this out. Except Liam,

Liam is my tool

I've been sending Liam in and out of the Jail to talk with Adrian and asking questions, Trying to find out anymore information we could use. And this is only getting harder, Horan found Liam in the Jail one day and suspected He was helping me So Liam Lied and said He was interested in Helping Horan in the case,

Horan didn't want any help at first, But soon after Horan told Liam he could use the extra help. I know Horan only took Liam as his partner out of spite to me. Horan new I was trying to fix things with Liam before Adrian got arrested. 

But since than Horan is hesitating giving any real useful Informantion to Liam

I was in my kitchen with all the papers Liam was able to copy and give me on the case, I've been like this for weeks. And as a detective I'm used to lots of Info being thrown at me, I'm good and piecing Information together but in this case I cant get my mind wrapped around everything, I cant fully understand it. 

Maybe its because I'm more attached to this case than others, But I need to understand this. 

In September Anthony Carter was murdered, The Main suspect was Adrian. They were trying to pin a few stuff on her like the DNA and the neighbors Finding her with the weapon but we were able Justify that. 

At that point we thought we were able to let her go, Since we did find out that Anthony was a drug Dealer we assumed it had to be someone related to his job but than They found out that Adrian had miscarried and Was bring abused by him so They thought that would be a motive for murder. 

When they talked to Adrian old job they found out by the time she left and got home, They think she had enough to commit the murder. 

The part that gets me the most is that after all the work the CSI team and medical Examiner did, They cant find anything other than the murder weapon with Adrian finger prints since she did admit to removing it.

They couldn't find anything else, there was no sign of Break in. There was no fingerprints on the door other than Anthony and Adrian, and the Apartment.

I have to say that whoever came into that apartment came in already planning to Kill Anthony, Because they had to be very careful to manage to murder someone like that without getting any DNA or causing any attention. 

And I have a feeling that Harry is behind it, Adrian admitted to Liam when he snuck to see her that she did go to there apartment when she had found out she miscarried. She said that Anthony and Harry used to hang out a little, That they used to Leave together in the middle of the night. Anthony told Adrian that they just smoke together, That they were barley friends. 

This information was GOLD  to me, and I felt a little upset that it didn't come to me sooner. But I knew that I had never told Adrian that Harry was suspect to me, She couldn't have known. 

So Now All I have on Harry, Is that He used to smoke with Anthony and that they were both Drug Dealers. 

But I needed Proof that He was a drug dealer so I was going to have to get Evidence.