27.

27.

"Im Sorry, Im Sorry, Im sorry" I kept repeating in her ear.

"Zayn Stop, You did all You could" She said pulling away and shaking her head, I quickly took out my spear key and unhooked Adrian from the handcuffs. She turned around and her face fell once she saw mine and grabbed my face in her hands.

I kept my gaze to the floor as tears were threatening to come out, I sniffled and kept my head down. Adrian cupped my face and lifted my head up.

"Zayn Why are You so mad?"

She asked, She had as simple smile on her face. I knew she was keeping calm for me. But Adrian was scared, She was being put in jail for a murder she didn't do. And the fact that Adrian was okay with it Made me more upset at everything.

She shouldn't have to accept the fact that she is going to jail, She shouldn't be going to jail in the first place. My emotions were slowly building up and Looking down at Adrian and her Perfect face and knowing that I could of done something more to protect her Made me hopeless and break down.

"ADRIAN WE LOST! AND ITS ALL MY FAULT!" I yelled, Adrian move back but understood my anger wasn't towards her.  I pulled out of her grasped and paced, Trying to fight the tears that were about to fall, My eyes were starting to burn.

With the Tears already built up in my eyes, I just couldn't let them out. Because I needed to stay strong.

Adrian looked at me and shook her head, She stepped forward and placed her small hands on my chest to calm me down, To stop my pacing. My  breathing going fast, She kept shaking her head.

She stood on her tipy toes and lent her head against mine, Looking me in my eyes that were going to spill at any second, Her brown eyes shut as she was savoring my presence as I was her.

"Zayn We Didn't loose, I got you. I didn't loose anything, In this whole mess I got you" She said,

It was than that Adrians eyes were burning red and she didn't fight like I did and let tears fall down.

I pulled her into another hug, tighten my grip on her

"I love you" I said

"I love You more" She said, I kissed the top of her head and that's when the door opened and Niall walked in

"Times up" He snarled, We looked back and I gave him a dirty look. I looked back down at Adrian and Gave her a Kiss on her lips. Giving her one more tight hug

"We gave you time for this, Its time to go" Niall said walking in between and grabbing Adrian by the arm and yanking her out the room

"BECARFUL WITH HER!" I yelled, I walked out and saw Adrian looking back while Niall yanked her to booking.

Chief than walked up to me,

"Alright Malik, Your suspension starts today. I'll need your badge and gun" Cheif said.

I unclicked my gun and took my badge hanging from my neck off and handed them to Cheif

I than just walked out without and without a word to anyone. The place got quite while I left and I felt all eyes on me. The only sound coming from my boots against the dirty tile floor and the wall clocks all along the building

I walked straight the my car and slammed the door, I than just sat there and Let out the loudest scream I could ever do. Letting out all my frustration and anger, Now there was no one watching and a few more tears fell.

This isn't Fair, All I did was fall for a murderer