10.

10.

"Hello, I'm Detective Malik....Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" I asked, Harry was standing tall and holding the door half open with his arm blocking the inside.

"What the Hell is this about? Man I checked with my Parole Officer last week so-" I cut him off

"Your Parole officer didn't send me, I was just walking around the building asking some questions to the residents" I said, My Patience was wearing thin.

Harry look at me, His eyes red obviously from the weed. And I could smell liquor on him too.

"You can ask other people in this building, I don't have time for this shit" He said, And went to close the door

I put my hand up against the door and stopped it from closing

"Whats the big Deal with just answering some questions?'' I asked,

"Babe? Who's there?" A girl came up behind Harry in nothing but a over sized t-shirt, She had a cigarette in her mouth and walked out to Harry, Harry looked down at her with upset eyes.

"Get Inside" He said to her, She ignored him and look up at me.

She grew a smirk on her face and looked up and down at me, "Oh, Whats your name?" She asked, She grabbed my shoulder and stepped closer,

I stepped back and Harry stepped forward.

"Get. Into. The. Fucking. Apartment" Harry told I'm assuming his girlfriend, He grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her back into the apartment, I heard a loud bang and her loud Screech in Pain.

Harry looked at me, "Ask another fucking person But I don't give two shits about Anthony, The Dick got what he deserved" Harry said and slammed his flat door.

Got what he deserved? I guess we have a new suspect