8.

8.

"Care to tell me what the Hell happened Between Horan and You last night" Chief said when I walked in, I looked in and saw Niall sitting at the desk with a smirk, The Bruis on the side of his face very noticeable.

"Yeah. I punched the shit out of him because he was a prick" I said, Today was not my day and Horan isn't going to make it worse.

"You watch who your talking to..... And Because of the little fight, Horan here has to take a medical leave off" Chief Said throwing some papers on the desk, He grabbed on his belt and looked up at me with a pissed looked.

"We don't need him anyway he doesn't do shit" I snapped, Niall stood and Chief quickly grabbed Nialls shirt and pushed him down.

"Horan You sit! Now I'm done with this shit! YOU TWO BETTER START GETTING ALONG OR JUST DO NT FUCKING TALK TO EACH OTHER. Do you hear me?" He said, We both nodded our head,

"Keep this up Malik and I'm taking you off the Carter Case" Chief said, I looked up

"Why? I'm working my ass off" I said

"But yet your managing to upset everyone else! YOUR OWN PARTNER LEFT YOU MALIK!" Chief yelled, Niall was just looking up at us both.

"And the Press is starting to get on your back" Chief said

"Why?"

"Because they know your defending the girl! Your the only person on London!" Chief snapped

"And I'm going to prove why!" I said walking out.

I walked across the office and and knocked on Paul's door,

"Come in" Paul said, I opened the door and closed it, I sat down and Paul looked at me with a bit of a sad dace. Did everyone know Liam ditched me?

"Listen Paul, Did the Owners of the Apartment complex give up the security videos" I asked, Paul handled everything that had to do with evidence or technology, If we needed to hack a computer, We'd Go to Paul.

"Yeah They did, I went over it and Nothing seemed out of the ordinary" Paul Said, I needed to see for myself.

"Do You mind If We go over it One more time?" I asked, Paul just nodded and stood up into the room next to his office that was guarded with a metal cage,

He walked in and went through some VCR's until he pulled one out. We walked back in his office where he slipped it in a Little TV in the corner of his office.

"What Exactly Are we looking for?" Paul asked, Looking at me while I starred at the TV.

"Anything, That doesn't seem right" We looked over and over, After of a hour of reviewing the video Paul got inpatient

"Zayn There's nothing here" Paul said sighing,

Than I found it, We've been fast forwarding hours but I looked down and there was a Young guy, Maybe my age. He was walking in the building,

He was wearing a black shirt and black jeans, I looked for a mark maybe and there it was.

He had his shirt rolled up and showing his Tattoos,

"What about him?" I asked, I pointed to the screen and Paul looked up,

"We checked all the residents in the building so If anything He's just a renter there" Paul said, I couldn't shake off the feeling he gave me.

He had Curly brown hair and Was Farley tall.

I needed to question him