4.

4.

I walked into my apartment, And sat down at my dinning room table. I scattered all the files and tried to understand this case a bit better, So technically this is what Adrian says happened

Adrian was working, We called her work and they witnessed her working So that's another thing that can help her. After work Adrian came home to find that Anthony was stabbed and killed, She screamed and neighbors came down to find Adrian covered in blood and holding the weapon.

When Medical examiners arrived they reviewed that He was either laying down when the murderer came up behind his and stabbed him, Or he was stabbed from the front by a person who is left handed. I reviewed Adrian and She is right handed. So there's another reason to believe she did not do it.

So far, This is all leading to the fact that someone broke in and killed Him,

Just than my phone started ringing, I looked at it    Liam

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Zayn, I'm looking over this case and I think your wrong. Adrian had to had killed him," He said

"Why's that?" I asked, Liam's finds out information, But either way I know she didn't kill him.

"Well I just got the CSI's report and they said that there was no break in, Everything seemed in place. So that means Anthony needed to know the murderer to have let them in, Or they already had access" He said

"Liam..That means That Anthony knew who killed him. Listen I know I sound crazy but it wasn't Adrian I can tell" I said looking at the papers. All the evidence seems to be leading to Adrian again.

"Listen I want to Call Adrian back in tomorow and we need to ask more questions," Liam said.

"Fine" I said and hung up, I wasn't in the mood to play a game. I already knew she didn't do it, He needed to trust me.

I folded everything up once again, and decided to go to bed, I had a long few months ahead of me.