One Year Ago

((A/N: So crazypiratekd4eva requested a romantic drabble so here it is!

This IS taking place in modern times, but Hiccup shall be Hiccup, cause I'm lazy

so nicknames

So... Yea...

AND GUYSSSS OH MY GODS WE HIT OVER 10, 000 VIEWS!!!))

I smiled as I opened the door, Hiccup on the other side with a bouqet of roses, "Hello milady," He holds the flowers out to me and I take them, giving my boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby," I let him in and go into the kitchen, grabbing scissors and cutting the ends off the stems. As I arrange them into the vase I feel two arms wrap themselves slowly around my torso.

"How was your day?" He asks, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Mine was fine, how was yours?" I place the last rose into the vase and inspect my handywork.

"A lot better now that I'm here with you," I can feel him smile and I rest my head on his.

"So cheesy," I giggle softly and turn around in his arms, wraping my own around his neck, "But thats why I love you," I smile and kiss his lips softly. He then rests his forehead on mine, "What would you like for dinner?" I ask softly.

"Hmmm..." Hiccup thinks for a moment, before pecking my lips, "Let's go out for dinner, I have a special place in mind,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile brightly and hug Hiccup tightly, "Oh my gosh, you remember!" I looked up to the diner we had stoped at, grabbing Hiccup's hand and walking inside.

"Of course I remember, how could I forget the place I first met you?" He kisses my head and we sit down at a booth.

I look around excitedly, "I haven't been here since I was a kid, nothing had changed though," I smile brightly at Hiccup, "This is really nice,"

"Hello welcome to Bub's what can I get you both?" I look up to the waitress and Hiccup and I order and the waitress leaves to the kitchen.

About 20 minutes later she returns with our food, then leaves to help other customers.

"This is really great Hiccup thank you," We both start eating and he smiles.

"Only the best for you (Y/N)," We soon finish eating, and Hiccup grabs hold of my hand, "So, this was a good first year aniversary?" He asks, and I reply with a nod.

"I couldn't have imagined anything better," I smile at him, he then stands from the booth and I give him a confused look.

"(Y/N), one year ago, when we started dating, you made me feel like the happiest and luckiest man on earth, and you still do to this day," He slowly reaches behind him, getting down onto one knee and still holding my hand, "Now I'm asking, if you will make the happiest man on earth even more happy. (Y/N) (L/N), will you marry me?" I looked down at Hiccup, completely shocked, my mouth agape. Everyone in the diner was looking at us, waiting to hear my answer. My face softens from the surprized look, and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Yes,"