You're Beautiful

((A/N: Another request for Tardis12345! Thank you for the suggestions!))

"C'mon (D/N)!! We can win this!" I leaned forward over (D/N) as we chase Snotlout. I growled as he tossed the sheep into his net and the next round starts. Right now it was tied between me, Snotloud and Astrid. I heard the horn sound, "Last round! Let's do this!" Me and (D/N) zoomed towards the black sheep, worth 10 points. If I was gonna win this thing I NEEDED these points. As I went to catch it Astrid snatched it from my grasp, and I was sent plummeting towards the ground.

I screamed, going through the branches in a tree, getting scratched completely. I landed on my butt on the ground, groaning in pain.

I look over to see (D/N) land beside me, along with Hiccup and Toothless.

Hiccup kneels beside me, "Hey you look like you got pretty scratched up... C'mon I'll clean your cuts for you," I smile at him softly, accepting the offer.

"Thanks Hic, I appreciate it," He holds his hand out to me and I take it, letting him help me to my feet. I try to walk, only to hiss in pain, "Ugh it hurts to walk..."

I was suddenly lifted off the ground as Hiccup craddled me, "I'll carry you then," He smiles and carries me to his house, sitting me down in one of the chairs once we arrived. He leaves the room and Toothless starts a fire in the fire pit.

Hiccup returns and begins to clean the cuts on my arm, causing me to hiss in pain, "Ow ow ow what are you using?" I pull away from him and he chuckles lightly.

"Sorry (Y/N), its just some stuff that'll clean the cuts faster don't worry," I relax my arm and he gets back to work.

Once he finishes on my arms he slowly lifts up my shirt, and I pull it back down.

"(Y/N), I have to clean the cuts on your back and stomach.. Just trust me," He tugs gently at the fabric and I loosen my hold, letting him remove my shirt. I instantly cover my chest and he simply starts cleaning the cuts on my stomach and then my back. While I am completely uncomfortable Hiccup doesn't seem to have any problems at all.

Once he's finished he looks me in the eye, " You don't have to hide yourself (Y/N)," He gives me a sweet smile, then out of the blue kisses me gently and softly. I gently lower my arms before wraping them around his neck, "You're beautiful,"