Last Night

((My first song fic! Well drabble anyway... I wanna warn you first off that this one brings up some pretty touchy subjects... Also! I would really apreciate if you guys could send me requests or scenarios or something >~<))

"This is the last night I'm gonna feel like this Hiccup... I can't handle this anymore..." I hold my girlfriend's hands tenderly, looking down to her scar covered wrists as she spoke again, "I just came to say goodbye... I didn't want you to see me cry... I'm fine,"

I knew she was lying. She just didn't want me to worry about her. I run my thumb softly along her cuts. This had been going on for a few years now, before we even started dating, but it was starting to get worse now..

"Listen... (Y/N) this is the last night this is gonna happen... This is the last night you'll spend alone... I'm everything and everywhere you need me to be..."

I pull her into a hug, holding her close to me. I didn't ever want to let her go again. This was all because of her parents, always blaming things on her. They don't know her, not like I do.

"They're constantly just saying 'It's a phase, you'll be ok, you're fine' I'm so sick of it. I just want it all to end.." I rub her back sooothingly, kissing the top of her head.

"(Y/N) I want you to live with me, You need to get away from them. I'm here for you, I'll help you move on from this,"

"Thank you Hiccup..." She says softly and closes her eyes. I could tell she was tired and gently scooped her up in my arms, climbing up the stairs into my bedroom. I layed her down on my bed under my blanket and got in beside her. She cuddles up close to me and I smile softly, kissing her forehead.

"I love you (Y/N)," She softly smiles.

"I love you too Hiccup," She says, already half asleep.

I wrap an arm around her and close my eyes, ready to fall asleep, "This is the last night away from me.."