The Fall

Request from NatGenderBox on Virtual Space Amino!))

"I can't believe you Hiccup!!! How could you do this to me!?!" You screamed at your so called 'boyfriend'.

Earlier that day you had gone to visit Hiccup, planning to spend the day with him. Instead you walked into the house to see him kissing Astrid! You couldn't believe it! You stormed out and he followed you. And thats how you both got here, ontop of this hill.

"(Y/N) I told you she kissed me! I didn't kiss back! Why don't you believe me?"

Tears threatened to spill from your eyes as you refused to look at the skinny viking.

"Because I SAW you kissing her Hiccup! You were holding onto her shoulders and her arms were around your neck and everything!"

"I was pushing her away!! (Y/N) you have to believe me! I've been over Astrid for years why would I kiss back!? I love you!"

"Bull!" You begin to desend down the hill, planning to head back home to curl up with your dragon. Hiccup of course, follows you.

You suddenly hear a small yelp, and see a mess of brown and green rolling down the grassy hill.

You stiffle a giggle as you watch him. You kneel beside him once he stops and begin to laugh.

He looks up to you and gives you a sheepish smile.

"Promise me you didn't kiss back?" Hiccup nods.

"Of course I do (Y/N)," You hug him and kiss his cheek. You begin to laugh again and he gives you a questioning look, "What is it?"

"When you fell, it was pretty funny,"

"Hey! That's mean! Making fun of me! There will be consequences!" You continue to laugh and soon he joins you. He holds you close as you two calm down and he smiles, "Hey Hic?" You look up at him.

"Hm? What now (Y/N)?" You smile softly.

"I love you too,"