I Didn't Mean It.

((Request for Tardis12345))

You look up from your hands once you  hear the front door slam close. Hiccup had finally come home. It was late and the moon was shining brightly through the window. He said nothing, only heading up to his room, a grumpy look on his face.

"Hiccup..?" You follow him up the stairs slowly into his bedroom, "Hiccup what's wrong...?"

"I don't want to talk about it," He mumbles, taking off his gear to get ready for bed.

"Hiccup please I want to help.. Just tell me whats wrong.."

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" He practically screams at you. You jump back in shock and your eyes widen.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry?!?! Seriously?! That's all you ever say (Y/N)! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!! I'm sick of it! And maybe sometimes I don't want you to know whats wrong! But no! you're nosey and just NEED to know!" Tears well up in your eyes, he had never yelled at you before. You start to back away but he grabs your arm tightly, causing pain, "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you!" He yells more, his grip on your arm tightening and you yelp out in pain.

"H-Hiccup stop it hurts!" Tears stream down your face and he shoves you backwards.

"Get out of my face! Go away!" He yells and you run down the stairs, crying into your hands as you run out the door back to your house.

You head right up to your room, curling up on the bed and crying your eyes out. Hiccup had never been that way before, he had never grabed or yelled at you like that. And the things he had said were just awful, which made it worse.

As you continued to cry you didn't hear your bedroom door open. You only knew someone else was in there once you heard your bed creak.

You lift your head up to see Hiccup, which caused you to shrink back in fear.

"(Y/N)..." He looks down at you sadly, tears threatening to spring from his eyes, "I-I don't know what came over me..." He pushes hair out of your face and you flinch, "Please... I never ment to hurt you... I just... I guess I just snapped..." Your crying slows as his soft gaze upon you calms you down.

"S-so all th-tha stuff you s-said...?" You sniff, stumbling upon your words as you speak. Hiccup gently scoops you up in his arms and pulls you onto his lap, cradling you.

"I don't know why I said it but I didn't mean any of it.. You're perfect.. Absolutely perfect..." He kisses your head and rocks you back and forth. Hiccup hums softly, lulling you to a peacful sleep.